Careers in Greece

Maria3791
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Careers in Greece

Hello everyone,

I was wondering how often there are available careers in Greece.

I am a host myself just got an award from airbnb for being superhost 20 consecutive times, and I was thinking  to take it to the next level and apply for a job at airbnb.

Your thoughts will be much appreciated.

4 Replies 4
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

hello @Maria3791 

Welcome to ABB CC & congratulations on your 20 consecutive Super Hosting status.

What type of career would you like to do at Airbnb?

If you have a look online you will find jobs available I'm sure.

What are your strengths?

Do you Host an ABB experience?

Greece has some beautiful places and fabulous history / heritage that you could help or have a role to promote.
Maybe that's another option of expanding your expertise.

@Lizzie @Quincy @Stephanie @Laura_C @Anna-W  who is Admin on here for the Greek community who may be able to provide @Maria3791 with some pointers who to contact etc?

Or is that perhaps a project @Maria3791 could be involved in partaking in and establishing one here in CC?

All the very best from here at

Central To All Home & Location

Auckland

New Zealand from Helen who has been to Rhodos and loved it

Hi there @Maria3791 ,

Thanks for tagging @Helen427 ! Looks like @Lizzie  has pointed you in the right direction on this one. So pleased to hear you are interested in joining the team! Best of luck

- Laura

--------------------

Lead, Airbnb Core Hosts & Community

Here's my Community Spotlight!

What are your favorite notes from your guests?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Maria3791,

Lovely to meet you and a huge congratulations on achieving the Superhost badge 20 times in a row, it's incredible. 

It's fantastic, that you want to get more involved in Airbnb. There are Airbnb offices based around the world, I'm not aware of one in the Greece at the moment, but the best place to look out for roles is to look at the Airbnb Career page, here

Plus, if you have a local Airbnb representative, you could also look out for other types of opportunity to get involved more. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Maria3791
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Hello Helen and Lizzie,

Thank you both for your replies.

I have already checked the available positions on the careers page, unfortunately there are not any in Greece.

I was really interested in a house inspector position for Luxe and airbnb plus. Not necessarily in one city as I don’t mind traveling through Greece or even Europe. Or even maybe a concierge position for luxe costumers as am very good at planning and organizing.

I am also looking for other properties to manage. 

I am not so sure I could host an experience, I love the idea and I am always looking forward for them when I am traveling but I cannot see myself doing it.

Lizzie I am very interested for a plastic free eco- friendly home. Water is also a very big problem in Greece especially islands and south Peloponnese.

I was hesitant joining the community it’s good I finally did it.