Celebrating a milestone today! 300 reviews!

Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

Celebrating a milestone today! 300 reviews!

We reached a milestone today! 300 reviews since 3/2017!

20190406_165933_crop_788x560.jpg#airbnb #pinball #arcade 

22 Replies 22
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Very nicely done @Donald28  Must have been a lot of hard work to get those 300 reviews!

Paul 🙂

Thank you and yes it was work but it's enjoyable. Through airbnb I have become an extrovert. 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Congratulations, @Donald28 !   It'll take me about 20 years to get 300 reviews 🙂 I actually have a 100% review rate, but hosting here is quite seasonal (about 6 months) and as most of my guests stay at least a week, and some 2 weeks, I'm lucky to get 12 bookings in that 6 month period. But that's not an issue for me, as I haven't had even one bad guest since my first guest in Dec. 2016.

Thats a good record if you can say you've had no bad experiences! Congrats! Our 300 reviews is helped by having six flags over georgia just 5 miles from us. Lots of folks come to six flags and want to stay in a nearby place where they can extend the FUN. 

Susan151
Level 10
Somerville, MA

I pondered a similar post today. My milestone is 200 reviews, and since we are showing stats, here ya' go. We welcomed our first guest on June 21, 2016. I always have a two night minimum, and during the summer months, that increases to three, so it will take a while to make it to 300 like @Donald28 .

Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 7.03.08 PM.png

Susan that's awesome! Especially, for a 2 nite minimum during much of the year. We all need to pat ourselves and each other on the backs now and then. I think every 100 reviews is a real good time!

CONGRATS!

And @Donald28 . Congratulaions to you as well. [Sorry that wasn't my first reply.]

Update! Today was review 201 and I am now at 99% 5-stars. Finally that first 4-star from the woman would said "No one could ever get 5-stars" has been negated [two full years later.]

Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 6.30.14 PM.png

DONT WORRY, THERES ANOTHER 4 STAR GUEST COMING SOON! SAD TO SAY. 

@Donald28  And I can't wait to meet them!

Jody79
Level 10
Chicago, IL

Congrats Susan and Donald!  Hoping that someday we'll get there! 🙂

Wow!! Congratulations @Donald28 

I've been hosting a little over 2 yrs now........ I have 10 reviews 🙂 

I could never host the way you and Henry do @Jessica-and-Henry0 !

My private room guests are with me for between 2-4 nights usually, (I've collected 67 reviews in a year of hosting) If I had guests in my own space for months at a time and longer term I would go crazy, so total respect to you both 🙂

From where Henry and I stand...... we are in awe of hosts like you guys @Paul1255  @Donald28  @Susan151  who have to deal with new guests every couple days. Just thinking about the frequent turn overs is overwhelming~