Censored posts

Censored posts

AIRBNB are censoring all posts that go against their ridiculous policies. 

So don't waste your time. 

It's pathetic in the extreme. 

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Carlo-and-Jiya0 They don't censor on here.

Possibilities are

1) An algorithm flags your post for a moderator to review. They will then post it with any disallowed content removed

2) A glitch deletes the post after you have written it. Most people copy their post before hitting reply so it is easy to reinstate if it gets deleted

3) If a post is reported then the moderators may remove some content but not the post

Hope this helps

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@William810,

I remember your post.  I didn't read the guest's review in its entirety, but made a comment in the thread.  I will guess that the reason why it took so long to post your conversation is because it did trigger some alerts, and someone looked into the guest's allegations.  Which has led to the guest's profile being removed.  That's why you are re-directed to the home page.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

It's evident that you didn't bother to  read any threads on this forum before posting this. If you had, you would see that this forum is full of posts extremely critical of Airbnb and its policies. 

Your instant conclusion that your posts were censored is almost certainly incorrect. There are tech glitches on this forum that sometimes cause posts to disappear into cyberspace.  It's a tech issue, not a censorship issue.

@Carlo-and-Jiya0

Well in fact I did read many of the reviews ... BUT when I edited the post and inserted the woman's name that it was referring to, it disappeared.  

The post was about the new AIRBNB orders re the masks and fake virus.

I bet that will trigger many readers...! So go listen to the 1000's of doctors and scientists trying to tell everyone the truth but are being censored massively on all platforms.

Are you all aware the the World Health Organisation now say the masks are not recommended and are virtually useless. And 100's of DOCTORS are now taking the Governments and individual politicians and their advisors that have created this PLANNED DEMIC to court for - Well, see for yourselves, it's still on You Tube... for now anyway .  The Covid-19 Crime Against Humanity. Doctors telling you whats really going on.