Change email address used for login

Goran1
Level 1
Kotor, Montenegro

Change email address used for login

Hello,

Currently I am logging in via Google Account.

I want to change that so I can enter email address and password and log in/

How should I change my email address/login process ?

Regards,

Goran

6 Replies 6
Patricia128
Level 1
Lisbon, Portugal

I also have the same issue and no reply.

Thanks

I also have this issue - let us know if there is a solution!

Cheryl35
Level 2
Blountville, TN

I recently began hosting. I want to change my access to log in from facebook to google. I also want to change my email address & password for my account. It is not working. Any suggestions???

Cheryl from Tennessee.

I too have the same issue, logging in or verifying via Facebook automatically acesses your orginal Facebook email address, which after 10 years, iIcannot remember.

When I try and update to my current email adress it says, 'Update Failed, Email address is already in use'.....Indeed it is, its my email address that I used as a traveller.

Very frustrating and no actual human being who can solve this, just like Microsoft, users try and help each other. Not Happy

Barry43
Level 2
Brighton, Australia

i have two email Airbnb addresses ** but in future i only want to use the **. The system tells me i can't change to ** because it's already taken [of course it is, it's taken by ME!], so what do i do?

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Jasmine288
Level 1
Poland, ME

I would also like to be able to change my Google-based Airbnb login to an email-based login (or connect my Airbnb to a different Google account).  Airbnb please help!