Change old Payoneer account to new Payoneer Payout methods

Change old Payoneer account to new Payoneer Payout methods

I want change payout methods with new payonner account but i cant able to remove old payonner account. how can i remove it ? Pleae Help me.

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Nepal-Visitors0,

If you have only one payout method you can't remove it.

You'll have to add the new payoneer account first. When that is accepted and has status "Ready" you can then make it the default method. When you do that you should then be able to delete the old payoneer account.

Steve.

hello Steve, yet the old payoneer account is not removing, for me to add the new payoneer account pls i really need ur help, course am really agitated and stuck sir.

Brother Steve

As for me... i have opened a payoneer account a long time ago and asked for 2 cards but i cant get to the mail location any more

And now i have bought a payoneer master card so my question to you is:

Can i open a new account to activate my new card?

Hi, 
my payoneer payout method appeared to be in ‘Pending’ state for quite some time in my https://www.airbnb.com/account-settings/payments/payout-methods. Payoneer contacted me and mentioned  that I can not have a new card, since I  already ordered a card in the past. it’s my fault, I just didn’t know that I can use already existing payoneer account/card while registering payoneer payout menthod from airbnb.
How can I link now the existing (previously registered) payoneer account/card to my airbnb account (taking into consideration that I am stuck now with ‘pending’ state after my try out)?

May be someone know 🙂
Many Thanks!