Change regular listing to a unique stays listing

Change regular listing to a unique stays listing

Has anyone been successful in converting their listing from a normal listing to a unique stay listing.

I have a few listings that now qualify under that category where it was not available at the time of my original listing.

Its been well published that people are looking for these types of listings closer to home and feel my listings will be better represented in this category.

I cant seem to find any way of changing the category its listed under.

17 Replies 17
Karla533
Level 10
Santa Fe, NM

@Terra118  In June I'm staying as a guest on a small family farm in North Carolina. I searched for farms specifically, just for the charm and novelty. The chickens scratch outside the cottage door and fresh eggs are offered by the hosts. I hope I get to meet the animals!

Does anyone know---I don't think it can hurt your listing to be characterized as a "farm" or a "treehouse" for example, because those listings will also appear on more general searches? Am I correct on this?

I was wondering the same thing!

Angelique133
Level 1
Seattle, WA

I see on Airbnb Search for stays a category for unique homes is "A-Frames". My rental houses are bother A-Frames, I would like to change it to this category but can't seem to find this option. Has anyone else been able to change their rental to A-Frame please?