Changing government ID to a different person for the account

Maryana5
Level 1
Eastbourne, United Kingdom

Changing government ID to a different person for the account

Hi all,

I needed to change my personal info to my name as i am not longer with my partner who handled the account. 

I have managed to change everything however I have been notified that if i change over to a different gov ID, all my future bookings would be cancelled.

Is there a way to get verification sooner? I may have someone staying for quite a few days...

Thank you all very much for your help!

Mar

3 Replies 3
Maryana5
Level 1
Eastbourne, United Kingdom

PS I also have another account with a different email. Would it help to link them at all? Because my gov ID is already verified there. I simply didn't want to lose the reviews my ex-partner and I accumulated over the years. 
Thank you!

Nadia454
Level 1
Sandy, UT

Hi! I wonder if you figure this out? I’m hoping to change over my profile to my co-host who is actually the host. When we started Airbnbing, we didn’t know this would be a difficulty! We should have started under her profile, not mine. Now we want to change it, but can’t. The only way to do it, is to transfer my profile to hers....we have our last booking right now, and should be clear for some time until we get summer guest bookings. If you can assist, I would be so grateful! 

Did you try to change the ID? Were all your bookings cancelled even if you upload a new ID right away?

I have about 20 upcoming reservations and I also need to change the ID on my account.