Check-in guide gone?

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

Check-in guide gone?

One of my three check-in links has vaporized recently. Airbnb CS seems to be stumped. Has this happened to anyone else?

59 Replies 59
Steve2393
Level 2
Portland, OR

I’m having this issue as well. Seems like the key icon disappeared a few weeks ago.

im on iPhone 8, iOS 13.3, Airbnb 19.50

Bel4980
Level 1
Central Coast, AU

Me to - soooo annoying i will also send a message to the tech team! 

Jenée0
Level 2
Mooresville, IN

Do the guests still get it via email three days before checking in as they did before? Does anyone know ? 

Josie111
Level 1
Kingscliff, AU

Yes me too 😔

Shamikka0
Level 1
Missouri, US

Today  I noticed that we don’t have a check in link on either of our 3 listings. We have them 2 days ago but not anymore. 

Now missing for me as well. I am using iPhone 11 pro . iOS 13.2.3 

Zoe266
Level 2
Lincoln, GB

I’ve just had the problem today with the missing check in symbol to send in messages, those people on here who had the problem did it come back eventually and how long did it take? Thanks in advance 

Diego477
Level 1
Madrid, ES

The issue is still on going. When is the next software release? 

Same issue here, no key for Check IN access from the normal Airbnb on pc App on IPhone. 

I copied the hyperlink from where I could as it happens that my OLD messages are GONE too! 

Hopefully the Hyperlink works as someone is coming today and I do not know if they can see my messages of DESPERATION! 

so two issues here. 

thank you for sharing the trick until it is sorted. 

Kirra1
Level 1
New York, NY

My check in link is also missing. Any word on when to expect it back and why it’s gone? I need to let people know how to get in and I currently don’t have time to explain everything to the detail I would like to. Argh! 
Airbnb any answers?! 

Michael4538
Level 2
Brandon, FL

Same here. No key icon anymore on my listing & guests arrive tomorrow. 

Margo47
Level 2
Laidley, Australia

Yes mine is missing as well. Just noticed it this morning. It was there 5 days ago when I sent it to someone else. The key icon is missing

Mark3068
Level 1
Faygate, GB

Mine is missing too on Motorola G5 since last App update.  AirBnB Tech support need to fix this urgently and thoroughly test it worldwide. 

Monique669
Level 1
Colesberg, ZA

They changed the app feature without notifying or getting the opinion of hosts on the matter. I contacted support and they sent me a guide to creating the new check in setup where they notify the guests 3 days in advance. That's it. Go to "Give us feedback" and voice your displeasement as hosts. It's the only chance we have of getting the feature restored.

Mark1686
Level 1
Philadelphia, PA

yes my icon disapperaed too