Check your Availability Settings in Calendar

Peter0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Check your Availability Settings in Calendar

There is a great tool enabling you to have a minimum of 3 nights, say, but override it to 1 night for selected dates such as short vacancies of unsold nights coming up.  

Unfortunately there is a bug in the program which automatically sets the start day for such bookings as Sunday "booking must begin on a Sunday".  You need to monitor your Availability Settings to make sure that the start day override is not set.  I have no idea who in Airbnb to report this to but if anyone is listening can you please check this out.  It is losing us and you business.

2 Replies 2
Helga0
Level 10
Quimper, France

@Peter0, I cannot reproduce the error, but it would explain 2 weeks without bookings nor any request or views,  when I set an minium stay in this period. Maybe it does not happen always. I'll keep it in mind, thank you.

Jason25
Level 2
Boston, MA

The bug can be reproduced when you open or change your availability options within the mobile app.  On my iphone, if I go to my properties calendar, then click the settings button in the top right, and then open the Minimum and Maximum stay options, it automatically changes all length of stay options to "must check in on Sunday".  I reported to airbnb about 3 weeks ago...