Clarkdale, AZ

Penny160
Level 1
Goldendale, WA

Clarkdale, AZ

Hello.  I am just starting the process of using our house in Clarkdale, AZ, as an Airbnb location.  I am having difficulty finding a housekeeping service that is able to turn the house over between guests.  Can anyone recommend a cleaning service in the area, as well as a recommendation for a co-host nearby?

Thanks, Peter

13 Replies 13
Ariel138
Level 2
Cottonwood, AZ

Hello Peter.  My husband and I are interested in possibly co-hosting with you.  

Hi Ariel, we are fellow hosts in the Sedona area. We’re you successful finding a cleaning service that can handle the demands of Airbnb?

Hi Ariel, 

Do you recommend any airbnb cleaning service?  My listing is very close to yours. 

Hi Ariel

i May be interested in co hosting as well. 
Live in cottonwood

let me know if you’re still looking

thank you

Lilla

Hey there Peter.

My wife and I are looking for Airbnb cleaning jobs in the Sedona/ Cottonwood area and are very interested in helping out with your property if the position is still available. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks, Dave and Ash

David tenney

Dave, are you still looking for cleaning jobs for Airbnb in Sedona

Peter1740
Level 2
Whistler, Canada

I'm also looking for a co-host in Sedona (Village of Oak Creek) for a 1BR townhouse. The HOA permits short-term rentals, but requires a property manager on-call. I do not live in the area, but I would handle all bookings/pricing and have managed other properties in the past. Thanks

Did you find anyone?

Alisa321
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

Did you find a co-host? We have just purchased a property that will be our vacation home as well as short-term rental. We are happy to act as backup when we are in the area, and are hoping to find someone to do the same for us. Thanks!

Alisa

Alisa M Sever
Superhost Ambassador (list your place on Airbnb): https://www.airbnb.com/r/host_with_alisa
Experienced Co-host (hosting help in Northern AZ): https://www.airbnb.com/hs/yviao

Hi Alisa 

I would be interested in doing an exchange

also looking for house cleaner recommendations

Thank you 

Lilla

Kelvin160
Level 1
Garden Grove, CA

Hi all, 

We just set up a house in Cottonwood, and Stephanie Farmers company is an excellent cleaning service. Her price is very reasonable too . Strongly recommend 

Thank you I appreciate this! 
I’m just starting up in Cottonwood too. 
best to you all in Airbnb journey

Lilla

Hi Kelvin 

can you send phone number 

unable to locate the Stephanie Farmers Co

thank you

Lilla