Cleaner London

Michael325
Level 1
Rainham, United Kingdom

Cleaner London

I am looking for someone to do cleaning as well as changing sheets and a few other bits and pieces, for when guests check out.

Does anyone know of anyone they can recommened?

My property is in Leyton (Zone 3) in London

Thanks in advance

Michael

64 Replies 64
Denise585
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello, i am doing airbnb cleaning in south west, central london area. I normally work on platform but looking for private clients as well. [Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Hi Denise

I have an Airbnb flat in SW6, are you available for cleaning and laundry changeover during August 2019??

I have two units in SE London, it requires a complete turnaround each time, sheets/towels washed and ironed, bed made, entire house cleaned and readied for guests.

Let me know if this is something you can do.

Венчето0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi.I'm cleaner air b&b  flats.If you need from cleaner I'm available. Thank you.Veni

Hi, how can we contact you?We are from BG too.

Hello Veni,

I have two units in SE London, it requires a complete turnaround each time, sheets/towels washed and ironed, bed made, entire house cleaned and readied for guests.

Let me know if this is something you can do.

Cara73
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi there.

I run a cleaning company covering Herne Bay, Whitstable, Canterbury and Thanet, and would be more than happy to do holiday home cleaning. My website is http://tailormaidclean.co or if this link doesn’t work, email Cara at *

thank you.😁

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

M S N Cleaning Ltd offers  domestic and office cleaning services in the London and South East area.Please email * for a quick qoute!!

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Plamen9
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

HI 

We can do AirBnB cleaning as well. If you need cleaner pls contact me. 8 years experience 

Thanks 

PLAMEN PETROV

Please provide your contact information

You can send me the information directly.

Thank you

Denise585
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello, i am doing Airbnb cleaning mainly in central London or South-west.  Currently looking for a long-term clients- *

Send me your contact information please.

Thank you

AnaMaria229
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hello,

Greentegrity offers cleaning services at competitive prices. From home cleaning to carpet cleaning, deep cleaning or domestic cleaning. 

Please call and email and you will be thrilled with their services

Denise585
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi, south west london based cleaner with many experience managinproperties -*sensitive information hidden*