Cleaner London

Michael325
Level 1
Rainham, United Kingdom

Cleaner London

I am looking for someone to do cleaning as well as changing sheets and a few other bits and pieces, for when guests check out.

Does anyone know of anyone they can recommened?

My property is in Leyton (Zone 3) in London

Thanks in advance

Michael

64 Replies 64

Hello Michael,

Me and my team manage airbnb properties in London.In most cases we provide a full management service which would include everything,however,  in some cases we do work with hosts that need only some of the tasks completed(like only cleaning ), there is absolutely no problem regarding the location of your property.If you would like to further discuss your needs more specifically please let me know.

Best regards,

James

oolsHi Santiago, I'm looking for a cleaner, would you mind getting in touch? Thanks, Jools

Finn20
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello James

What is the name of your company? Would you mind getting in touch-I’d be very interested in working with you.

Finn

Hi James

Are you still offering this service 🙂

Richmond Group Properties

Hello

I run cleaning service in London and have noticed a growing number of partnerships with Airbnb hosts. As a result I am now offering an Airbnb Host Program to make your life easier when preparing for your guests. In addition to our traditional housekeeping services you can expect the following when you book with us:

- Room specific cleaning services based on where you will be hosting (or the entire home)

- Laundry service including bed linens, bathroom & kitchen towels

- We will accommodate any other reasonable request if it gives your guests a standout experience

- Deep discounts to our standard rates when you book with us frequently

Please feel free to visit our site for more information about our company or feel free to call me directly to discuss how we can work together. 

*sensitive information hidden*

Hi I am interested, Se28 area. 

Tony1112
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi, How can I contact you?

Hello @Santiago12

I am looking for a cleaner able to do check in-out. Can you help me? Thank you very much 

Hi @Santiago12, I am looking  for full management service in TW14 could you get in touch?

Young339
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello James, 

are you still in this business?

I would need your service, my apartment is in se17rj

please send msg

+ 3 9 3 3 0 6 0 9 3 5 3 

kind regards

Francesco

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi Michael

I use a simple key cabinet for my place and found a local cleaner through recommendation of friends and family and local area FB groups. - Much cheaper than using one of the BnB support services that have sprung up.

Hi Helen3, appreciate this was a long time ago but do you have any suggestions for a cleaner we could use? My wife and I have just organised our first booking as hosts, and want to arrange a cleaner.

highly recommend Ellie *sensitive information hidden* always send the best cleaners