Cleaner required for Canberra, Australia

Amanda-and-Sami0
Level 2
Canberra, Australia

Cleaner required for Canberra, Australia

Hi 

Looking for a very reliable cleaner for our two Canberra, Australia listings.

Someone who knows that Airbnb properties need to be maintained to a high standard of cleanliness. 

Does anyone have someone they can recommend please?

17 Replies 17

Dear Airbnb hosts in Canberra,

My name is Daniel Pham, owners of Gift4mum Cleaning ACT. We have been serving about 30 Airbnb clients in Kingston, City and Turner for more than 4 years. Our target is to aim at a high class standard of cleanliess and protecting our guests' health by using safe and green cleaners (No bleach, chloride, alcohol, amonia or VOCs).

As we understand you are running a business, that is why we always give our Airbnb clients flexibility to meet their booking requirements. We guarantee that you and your guests will be happy with our cleaning quality.

Visit our website for more information, or reach me at anytime at *sensitive information hidden*

Hello Daniel

Are you still available for Airbnb cleaning? I need someone who can take weekend work in their stride. My last posted message was meant for you.

Cheers, Michele

Michele544
Level 2
Canberra, Australia

Hello Daniel

Are you still available for Airbnb cleaning? I need someone who can take weekend work in their stride. Cheers, Michele