Cleaners in Glasgow, Scotland?

Chris11612
Level 2
Scotland, United Kingdom

Cleaners in Glasgow, Scotland?

Hello Airbnb community,

Can anyone recommend a cleaner in the Glasgow Green/Bridgeton area of Glasgow for a 1 bed flat?

Any help is appreciated.

Chris.

7 Replies 7
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Try posting on the Glasgow local host forum. ....think it's on FB.

Hi Chris. Myself and my colleague have over three years experience each in cleaning and in the changeover of short let’s/holiday rentals. We are based in Glasgow East and have space for one more flat. We can provide references and are very competitively priced. Let me know if we can help. Thanks

Hi @Chris11612 Chris. Myself and my colleague have over three years experience each in cleaning and in the changeover of short let’s/holiday rentals. We are based in Glasgow East and have space for one more flat. We can provide references and are very competitively priced. Let me know if we can help. Thanks

Chris11612
Level 2
Scotland, United Kingdom

Hi Yvonne, are you still offering your services? If so, please send me a direct message and we can work out the details. Thank you.

Dorothy240
Level 1
Scotland, United Kingdom

How much do you charge for 2 bed flat in east end of Glasgow?

Thanks 

Dorothy

Hi everyone,  

I am new to Airbnb hosting and looking for some help! 
can someone recommend cleaners for 2 bedrooms flats near Charing Cross central Glasgow? 
thank you! 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Yes join your local area FB group  for your part of Glasgow and ask for recommendations @Mandeep16 

You're unlikely to find them on an international community 🙂