Cleaning/Co-Host services in SLO county

Cleaning/Co-Host services in SLO county

Hello! My name is Lauren and I run an AirBnB in Templeton CA. I am offering a cleaning and possible co-hosting serivice for fellow AirBnB hosts who need extra help in North County. My rate for cleaning/turning over your space would be $30 with an additional 15% of your nightly earnings if you should choose to add me as a co-host, in which I would communicate with your guests regarding check-in and answer any questions that may arise. I am currently looking to add 2-3 listings anywhere between Santa Margarita and Paso Robles. If this sounds like something that may interest you please contact me. Thank You and Happy Hosting! 

7 Replies 7
Sasha75
Level 1
Cambria, CA

Hi Lauren!

I would be very interested in help with cleaning and co-hosting a place out in Creston. If you’re still looking to add listings please give me a call or text at

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Thanks, 

Sasha

Hello @Sasha75 

I am looking to add another listing and would love to co-host based in los osos hand own and manage 2 in the area 5 stars and over 90% occupancy I'd love to share in your success! 

Nenad25
Level 2
Adelaide, CA

Hello. Is co-hosting something you are still interest in doing? We have an Airbnb in Paso Robles and are looking for someone to "manage" our short term rental for a month while we're travelling. There wouldn't be any cleaning involved.  It's mostly automated and I'm able to answer inquiries while traveling, but need someone to make sure house is in order for guests and available for urgent situations if needed. Must have experience. Will discuss flat fee or percentage of bookings. Please contact me at ** if interested. 

All the best,

Jennefer

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Colleen398
Level 1
San Diego, CA

Hi Lauren, We are interested in your services for our house in Templeton. Please contact me if you are interested.**

thanks

colleen

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello @Colleen398

I am looking to add another listing and would love to co-host based in los osos hand own and manage 2 in the area 5 stars and over 90% occupancy I'd love to share in your success! 

Isaac254
Level 1
Ventura, CA

Hi!

I am looking for Airbnb cleaners for our listing in Templeton, CA. Recommendations would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

Isaac

Ian31919
Level 1
Seattle, WA

Hi - I have a stunning new 5 bed, 4-bath airbnb in San Luis Obispo and am looking for a regular cleaner. Are you avaiable? Or does anyone know of cleaning contacts in SLO?