Cleaning Company - Atlanta

Ranali3
Level 2
Montgomery, AL

Cleaning Company - Atlanta

Hi, we are looking for a reliable cleaning company for our AirBnB. We have been having a huge issue with companies returning calls / consultation requests and with just finding a reliable company. Any suggestions?

8 Replies 8
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Ranali3,

Try Angie's List.  I just did so last week, and met a few good cleaners that I will use in rotation at my Vinings area apartment.

STARTING PRICE $30!

Hi, im Sean with Dirt Busters Cleaning. We are professional and insured, for your safety and ours. We're a new cleaning service in the Atlanta area seeking to help YOU help US. I service now 10 airbnb homes in the Buckhead area. I have very low packages and offer tons of discounts for new clients. I have basic cleaning packages & deep cleaning packages that comes with 1 room of carpet cleaning. I provide all of my packages with a soft COVID-19 disinfectant clean. Hope to work with you soon!

Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

youre in alabama but need cleaning company for atlanta listings? You're doing airbnb wrong. 

Myesha1
Level 2
Douglasville, GA

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Lakeisha6
Level 2
Duluth, GA

@Ranali3 please feel free to contact me at  **, i have a property management company that specializes in short term rentals like Air Bnb. Thanks

**Sensitive information removed

The LMJ Group

STARTING PRICE $30!

Hi, im Sean with Dirt Busters Cleaning. We are professional and insured, for your safety and ours. We're a new cleaning service in the Atlanta area seeking to help YOU help US. I service now 10 airbnb homes in the Buckhead area. I have very low packages and offer tons of discounts for new clients. I have basic cleaning packages & deep cleaning packages that comes with 1 room of carpet cleaning. I provide all of my packages with a soft COVID-19 disinfectant clean. Hope to work with you soon!

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Janice367
Level 2
New York, NY

Morning,

Are you still looking for a cleaning company in Atlanta. I have a company that clean airbnb in downtown and midtown. We are open 24 hours.  My staff is trained to complete a full same day turn around. Our services extend more than just cleaning, we also stage apartments. 

@Ranali3 

Aqeelah0
Level 2
Marietta, GA

Hey @Ranali3 I have a cleaning service in Atlanta. We are licensed & insured, offer online instant booking, and  have 5 star reviews. Find us on Google, IG or Facebook! Ask for Lala!