Cleaning Services - Houston

Cleaning Services - Houston

Hi all!

Does anyone have any experience with cleaning services in Houston?  As of now, my fiance and I are cleaning the listing ourselves. It accomodates up to 6, andtakes a lot of time especially for one night bookings.  However, from what we have been quoted so far ($100-120), it doesnt seem economical to hire a cleaning service. What should we do??

Bradley

68 Replies 68
Kay180
Level 2
Houston, TX

Hello!

Do you have trouble finding and retaining a reliable cleaner for your property? Or perhaps you are tired of cleaning yourself? We’ve heard time and time again that generic cleaning services do not understand the specific needs of Houston hosts like yourself.

M.I.C. Cleaning Professionals offers services exclusively tailored to short term rental turnover. Essential cleaning, restocking and guest-presentation, customized for each unique listing!

M.I.C. Cleaning Professionals offers affordable, tailored, and reliable short-term rental cleaning services in the Houston area. We offer structured booking/scheduling and payment system, a reliable cleanliness satisfaction guarantee, and complimentary inventory and damage reports.  

So you can be sure that your vacation rentals are freshly cleaned before each new guest arrive. Email info ****, or Visit us online at micclean .com to learn more.

Ask us about our discounts!

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Please contact me I need a cleaner

Abi31
Level 2
Austin, TX

For the Houston, TX area .. I use a great company that is reliable and affordable. These ladies are

so good at cleaning and leave the place spotless. It's a small family owned company. 

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

fabuloso cleaning co 

Rosine5
Level 2
Houston, TX

I am in Houston and I am also looking for a cleaning services in Houston. Pls contact me @ *sensitive information removed*

Thank you,

KOR

Jerry190
Level 2
Houston, TX

Hi Houston AirBnBers... long time resident and just as long hosting on Airbnb (about 6+ yrs)... Have my own listings while also doing a lot of CoHosting, especially after Harvey. 

I've continued to help Airbnb hosts in the city with their cleaning and maintenance, and took on a partner to grow and keep our staff solid. We've started AdmirD Cleaning Services (link hidden), if anyone needs reliable cleaning, good with communication and scheduling, please let us know (find us on FB or message me). I know how important it is that places are ready between checkout and check in times...

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines. To send a direct message here in the Community Center hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Matthew655
Level 2
River Oaks, TX

Hello.  I am the owner of Certified Solution Services.  We are a cleaning company that specializes in BNB cleans.  I also personally manage a set (5) of BNBs in the Montrose area.

Prices do vary according to if you provide the supplies, if we are responsible for washing, drying, and folding the linens, size of the place, any extra facilities (outdoor porch, etc)

We now have several units that are small, studio types.  We charge in the ball field of $40 per clean for a studio.  That includes everything. 

You may call me at *sensitive information hidden*

Christi

Yesenia22
Level 2
Texas City, TX

Have you ever answered yes to these questions?

Do you have trouble finding and retaining a reliable cleaner for your property?

Are you are tired of cleaning yourself?

We’ve heard time and time again that generic cleaning services do not understand the specific needs of Houston hosts like yourself.

Maid 2 Clean Houston offers services exclusively tailored to short term rental turnover. Essential cleaning, restocking and guest-presentation, customized for each unique listing!

Maid 2 Clean Houston offers affordable, tailored, and reliable short-term rental cleaning services in the Houston area.

*sensitive information hidden*

Ask us about our discounts!

Chesha0
Level 2
Houston, TX

I am looking to start hosting next month (June 2019) and would like more information from any cleaning services out here in Houston. I will not be in town majority of the time that I am hosting so does any one have any tips or experience on how smoothly that may go?

Hi, I am Grace and I provide cleaning services to Airbnb hosts in the Houston area. Please feel free to contact me on scrubpolishers@gmail.com. Thank you.

Hi! 

The cleaning lady I was talking about she is very reliable she takes care of my property like it is hers. 

Hi, I live in the Katy atea and need someone who offers the cleaning/getting the house ready between guests in July. Could you please contact me if you offer these services?

Hi, I am Grace and I provide cleaning services to Airbnb hosts in the Houston area. Please feel free to contact me on *sensitive information hidden* . Thank you. 

Channon2
Level 2
California, United States

I am new to Airbnb as a host and need cleaning services so I am not sure how to message you. What is the name of your business so I can google it?

Chesha0
Level 2
Houston, TX

I’m looking for a cleaning service for a 1bedroom Airbnb in Houston. So far I haven’t been satisfied with the cleaners I’ve used. Can anyone recommend any companies? Also, do you all usually get package deals for multiple cleanings?