Cleaning Services - Houston

Cleaning Services - Houston

Hi all!

Does anyone have any experience with cleaning services in Houston?  As of now, my fiance and I are cleaning the listing ourselves. It accomodates up to 6, andtakes a lot of time especially for one night bookings.  However, from what we have been quoted so far ($100-120), it doesnt seem economical to hire a cleaning service. What should we do??

Bradley

68 Replies 68

Hey Mark,

You can find us at Tidy [link removed]

Best,

Justin 

Queen Wiley Services Inc LLC provides detailed cleaning services and free quotes.  We currently provide services for Urban Corporate Housing, here in Houston.  We have a quick turnaround and would love to assist with your cleaning needs. [Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Link was removed.  What's the name of your cleaning service?

Looking for a local cleaning service? She and She Concierge Services maybe of assistance.

Taira

Hi tiara can you send me your info I am looking for a cleaning service solution 

We Provide Detailed Cleaning Services for Urban Corporate Housing and would love to assist you with your cleaning needs. 

[Personal information hidden]

Please email me at ****  we are currently looking for a cleaning company for our air bnb. Thanks

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Your link was removed.  I'm interested in same day service - can you contact me? 

Shanacee0
Level 1
Houston, TX

My Company takes care of alot of corp. housing and plesant stay apt. thru out the houston area.  we are use to doing 2-5 a day for 1night stays to weekly monthly stays.   as long as we have extra set of sheet for each bed and extra towel so we dont have to wash on site makes it go way faster.  we range from 50-100 a cleaning. thanks two eight 1 eight 0 three 8 four 4eight. 

R.C.C. Professional Cleaning

Shana ***

Dana126
Level 2
Houston, TX

Are u still looking for a cleaning company?

Yes I'm am Dana please contact me eight 3 two nine seven eight 2nine one seven

Hi Bradley & Vanessa!

I have recently started a Cleaning Services Company that specializes exclusively in Airbnb management and we are doing great. 

We offer different packages but the fees are very reasonable, starting from $50. 

Let me me know if you are still looking for something. Let’s talk. 

Allan - ****

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi Allan please send me your number

TheSords0
Level 4
Omaha, NE

Allan’s number doesn’t work.   

Still searching.....

Dana126
Level 2
Houston, TX

Hi there my name is Dana and I’m one of the owners at DM cleaning services. We are reasonably priced! Please contact me at ****. Thanks in advance.

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']