Cleaning Services

Nelle0
Level 1
Asheville, NC

Cleaning Services

Anyone familiar with cleaning services through AirBnB where you can go to get recommendations of cleaning services? Seems I've heard of a way that those that clean and register by location.  Does that exists?  We've been doing our own cleaning and it is beginning to be unmanageble.  Thanks, Nelle

89 Replies 89
Susana415
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hello my name is Susana..I would like to offer my services.  I own a small cleaning business in Las Vegas NV 

I host and  clean Airbnb homes as well as other occupied and empty homes ready for move ins. 

Bilingual English & Spanish with a 2-4 person crew..

*sensitive information hidden*

Susiescleaningservices
Karen1722
Level 2
Billericay, United Kingdom

Can anybody recommend a cleanng company that could co-host a property in Cathays Cardiff Wales. Thanks Karen

Hi Karen! Can you tell me a little bit more about what you’re looking for as a co-host? Thanks so much!

I just started an cleaning business and looking for clients you can email me *sensitive information hidden*

Kimberly399
Level 1
Decatur, GA

Good morning does anyone know of any companies that are hiring cleaners for Airbnb properties in the Atlanta Metro area?  I am interested .

Hi there!

My cleaning business is growing nationally and we are hiring experienced Cleaners in all areas. If you’re still interested send me a message and we will go from there!

Thank you!

Hello,

My wife and her crew does amazing clean services and she definitely can help the Airbnb Community in the Metro area of Atlanta - Ga with  their cleaning and laundry needs in the following areas: Duluth-Ga, Johns Creek-Ga, Alpharetta-Ga, Dunwoody-Ga, Brookhaven-Ga, Peachtree Corners-Ga. Submit your inquiries to *sensitive information hidden*

Thank you!

I have a cleaning company in NYC and would love to handle the cleaning of Airbnb in my local area so if anyone can tell me how to make this happen it would be truly wonderful and I would be very grateful indeed

Hi if you looking for clean company and you are in Boston area and need someone to trust and on time just give us a call at *sensitive information hidden*

If you are looking for Airbnb house keeping in San Francisco, we offer low rate cleaning including making the beds. We understand that having your home clean for your guest arrival is very important. Our low rate cleaning is only valid after you show us proof that you have an Airbnb booking. Otherwise we will charge regular rates. We require 24-72hrs notice to accommodate.  Thank you!

Anita532
Level 1
Jonesboro, GA

Inbox me if you need cleaning services. Thanks!

Brittany214
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Greetings to our LA neighbor,

We run a cleaning company called Nuzeko that provides an excellent professional cleaning crew of two persons that are available to work on cleaning, removing dust/ dirt/ La smog debris, and sanitization. Does your property or any of your clients need cleaning for their properties?
If so, please feel free to contact us at anytime. We also help with move out cleaning or move in cleaning as well. Our cleaning crew exclusive rate is $55/ hour. Depending on general or deep cleaning, additional tasks such as laundry or bedding, inside fridge-oven, floors, patio cleaning, window cleaning. Our average bookings is 1 to 8 hours. Let us know how many hours is best for you and your property.
As a new customer, you will receive a complimentary $20 credit to use as thank you for being part of the Nuzeko family. Nuzeko cleaning crew is here to help maintain and keep properties looking its absolute best.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Best regards,
Brittany 

*sensitive information hidden*

Kashi-Vera0
Level 2
Euless, TX

Howdy ppl!!

Any one out there who cleans exceptionally in the St.Augustine Beach,Florida ? 

I've got a trailer,  and 2 guests rooms with their own bathrooms. 

My name is Kashi 

Hi there!!

my cleaning business is growing nationally and I can provide you with an experienced Cleaner if you are still looking. How often do you need turnover cleanings?

thanks so much!

leslie 

Tom929
Level 2
Birmingham, GB

If anybody out there in the West Midlands area of England needs a cleaner for their Airbnb that's located in this region then please do let me know. Thanks!