Cleaning Services

Nelle0
Level 1
Asheville, NC

Cleaning Services

Anyone familiar with cleaning services through AirBnB where you can go to get recommendations of cleaning services? Seems I've heard of a way that those that clean and register by location.  Does that exists?  We've been doing our own cleaning and it is beginning to be unmanageble.  Thanks, Nelle

89 Replies 89
Eric53
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hello:

My wife and I run a cleaning service in Chicago and have noticed a growing number of partnerships with Airbnb hosts. As a result we are now offering an Airbnb Host Program to make your life easier when preparing for your guests. In addition to our traditional housekeeping services you can expect the following when you book with us:

- Room specific cleaning services based on where you will be hosting (or the entire home)

- Laundry service including bed linens, bathroom & kitchen towels

- Arrangement of Chicago maps, tour guides, books, etc. on coffee table as well as a welcome note for guests

- Key management (upon request - we are bonded, insured and run background on all of our staff members)

- Fresh slippers and mint/chocolate on pillow, or other comforts of premium hospitality (upon request)

- We will accommodate any other reasonable request if it gives your guests a standout experience

- Deep discounts to our standard rates when you book with us frequently

Please feel free to visit our site for more information about our company or feel free to call me directly to discuss how we can work together. 

Eric **

Owner

[phone number removed]

[email address removed]

[links removed]

Hello Eric, I'm going through some older threads whilst looking for Airbnb cangeover help. 

Is this something you still do?

Thanks for your time, and information.

Brea [Surname hidden]

Hey Eric. I would like to know how you are contacting AirBnb owners to offer cleaning services. 

Channon2
Level 2
California, United States

Are you in Houston, Texas? Please contact me or please post you business name so I can contact you. Thanks!

Ric6
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Hi Nelle,

You haven't mentioned the location of your place, but if you’re looking for a professional Airbnb cleaning and turnover services provider in Atlanta, KLEENERLY is the way to go ([link removed]).

KLEENERLY manages your turnovers and offers consistent 5-star housekeeping, staging, guest preparation, as well as laundry service, key exchange, damage and maintenance report, re-stocking and a welcome gift service.

Having managed over 30 Airbnb's ourself in the past, we started the company out of frustration with the lack of companies that can provide hotel-like, quality housekeeping (CONSISTENTLY) and also offer turnover services that not only make a host's life easier, but also create 5-star hospitality experiences for guests.

KLEENERLY is already managing turnovers for over 110 short-term rentals in Atlanta and celebrated over 800 successfully completed turnovers in just a few months.

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any questions. Or check out our website for more info - [link removed]

Do you know of a similar service in Louisiana? I am a host and actually enjoy preparing a unit down a guest. They are, after all, the guests. Yes there are some that feel they all just run together but I thrive off the personalization ofbit all. 

I have been Cleaning for 18 yrs ..

Feel free to reach out for help when needed.

I live in Metaire.

I work alone .

I also have an ABB ,in Metaire.

Rhonda [personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Hi, 

I'm in the Midwest and considering offering cleaning services in my area for Airbnb rentals. 

Are you open to a conversation about how you have set up your business in your area? Seeking tips.

If yes, lets arrange a call. 

Hello,

I will like to know more about your cleaning service. The link provided in your description has been redacted.

Regards

James

Sarah269
Level 2
California, United States

I am considering starting to host in Atlanta and I am wondering if the city is friendly to hosting and can I operate several locations at a time?  Some cities are imposing big restrictions now and I need to change as well.

Hi, Nelle.. Your post is almost a year old, but I wanted to let you know about Petra Paint and Management in Asheville. I am a housekeeper working with and insured with this company for 7 months.  Although I am transitioning to office cleaning, I wanted to let you know that we provide a consistent, high quality service for cleaning and property management!  You can reach me at [phone number removed] or contact PPM directly at [phone number removed]

Laura J. 

Aaron100
Level 1
Tallebudgera, Australia

AMD cleaning services on the Gold Coast 

We are happy to help take away the stress of change outs and property cleaning, we offer a wide range of services to cater for the growing airbnb markets, we can tailor our services to your individual needs of the location from change over to period cleans to gardening and maintenance. Our team are fast and thorough and take as much pride in your investment as you do, small or large we can cater for you. 

[Personal information hidden]

Hi

Can anybody recommend a cleaning / switch-over service for central California coast?

Thanks

Alvin26
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

The Germaine Property Group's property managers have over 15 years of property management experience that ranges from managing multi-million-dollar multi-family housing communities and single-family homes. We offer a unique blend of services that will help support your visions of becoming and maintaining a Super Host status. We offer mom & pop pricing for the same services that the larger companies offer. Let us do the leg work in getting your homes turned and keeping your guest posting those great reviews that will help launch you into your next endeavor.  Now Serving Cobb County GA.

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]