Cleaning Turnover Service London

Kashfi0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Cleaning Turnover Service London

I am a superhost with a lot of bookings which I normally manage myself. I am however more frequently away for work and I need an agency to cover the cleaning and meet & greet when I am away. I don't want a full management package. I was using hostmaker but they recently informed me that because my property is a boat they can't service my listing anymore.

Does anyone have any suggestions for another London based agency or person who will to do this?

Thanks x

31 Replies 31

Hello Kashfi,

how are you?

My name is Santiago and i run a small company in London that aims to give a hand to hosts.Apart from the full management service

you mention we provide cleaning and check-in services separately.We always strive to give a personalized service paying special attention

to each host individual needs.

I have just sent you a private message to your account with more information so that if you are interested we can discuss the details there.

Best regards,

Santiago

Hi Santiago,

Please could you send me details too as I am also looking for cleaning services and check in

regards

Hello, I wonder if you managed to get a cleaning company that you would recommend. I am in Harrow UK and am having so many problems finding someone reliable. Isabella

Hi Santiago,  Could you send me details on check-in and cleaning services, please?  I have a one bedroom flat in Chelsea.  Thanks so much!  Gabrielle

Hi Santiago, I am looking for clean and linens turn over service for our flat in Bloomsbury.  Can you message me with your details, it sounds what I am looking for.

Thanks!

Lara

Hi Laura,

I wonder if you managed to get a cleaning company that you would recommend. I am in Harrow UK and am having so many problems finding someone reliable. Isabella

Hi Santiago, do you also take care of washing and turning over the bedsheets? I rent my 4 bed house in TW9 and will need some help with the celwing and turnovers during the summer when I am away. Please let me know if you are able to help 

Alena 

Hi Santiago, if you still offer this service, could you please let me know? 

Thanks!

Ben731
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Santiago

I too would like to chat. Please get in touch as I can't seem to be able to contact you direct. Thanks

Hello Ben,

I wonder if you managed to get a cleaning company that you would recommend. I am in Harrow UK and am having so many problems finding someone reliable. Isabella

Aziz36
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

hello can  i have your details please, i have 6 studios in west kensington and a 2 bed 2 bath in baker street required for cleaning services please inbox me asap, thank you

Hello Aziz,

Hi Santiago,

I hope I got the right thread here to write. I also have a flat in Barons Court which is becoming difficult to manage with the guest arrivals with my full time job. Could you contact me or send a link to your services?

Many thanks,

Richard 

Hi Richard, 

I came across your message while scrolling through this thread .

I have a Property Management company and we look after many short let properties throughout London.

If you're still looking for someone to manage your property I can help. 

Feel free to give me a call or email anytime. 

Tess

*sensitive information hidden*