Cleaning and Hosting Services Columbia Maryland

Michael197
Level 1
Columbia, MD

Cleaning and Hosting Services Columbia Maryland

Dear AirBNB Community,

We are avid aribnb hosts in the Columbia Maryland area looking for help managing our listing's cleaning services primarily and also perhaps some hosting services from time to time. I have noticed that many cities have startup communities engaging in this way, but have not found a service that currently serves my area (between Baltimore and Washington DC).

There is GuestPrep in the DC area, however they do not come this far from the city at this time. We would be really appreciative if anyone could offer or suggest a service in our area. I was inspired by this prior post to make a request for our area: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Cleaning-Services/m-p/74303#M20248

Kind regards,

Michael & Nan

Super Hosts Columbia MD

23 Replies 23
Juana25
Level 2
Annapolis, MD

Hi Michael and Nan, 

We have a cleaning company in Annapolis, MD. We work all over the state. [Personal information hidden]

Our rates are based on the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, and floors to be cleaned. 

[Link hidden]

Leas Cleaning Company

**[To use the direct messaging system here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hello Juana,

Could you tell me your cleaning price? for example one bedroom?or clean all day on Saturday and Sunday, including 10 rooms.

Thanks 

Varsity

Leas,

Can you give me your contact info or e-mail me -*sensitive information hidden*? We just purchased a place and are looking for cleaners. Thanks!

-John

Daniel858
Level 1
Baltimore, MD

Hey there,

A company called Share contacted me and told me they run this kind of service. I'm leaving the state for about 5 months and am meeting them tomorrow at my units to negotiate a deal. The rep explained to me that they do full cleaning and replacement services for $50 a unit.

[Personal information hidden]

I'll let you know if it works out between Share & I.

Tara103
Level 2
Odenton, MD

Mama’s Mop, LLC is a local, veteran owned and operated cleaning business serving Anne Arundel County.
Whether it’s a one time or regular cleaning you’re after, we offer a range of affordable services to suit your needs.
Enjoy a sparkling clean home without lifting a finger. Contact Mama’s Mop today to schedule a free in-home estimate.

Annapolis-Bound0
Level 2
Annapolis, MD

Hi Michael,

This is Rob with Annapolis Bound.

We are a full-service, family-owned and local Airbnb rental management company in the Annapolis, MD area.  Just reaching out to you, to see if you are still interested in getting hosting help...  Or if you know of any people in the area that are interested in listing their home as a short-term rental or who are already doing so, but could use some help.

If you know of anyone and could pass along our info, that would be much appreciated!

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Thanks!
Rob

Good Afternoon - I am adding to this post as I am also looking for occasional hosting and cleaning assistance.  My unit is located in downtown Baltimore.  I am often fully booked each month (which is great) however need help with cleanings and hosting when I travel.  Would love to know if there are services located in Baltimore that can assist with this...Thank you!

Hello AIRBNB community. If you are looking for a professional cleaning service. Feel free to contact SEVYN STAR CLEANING for a free estimate and same day cleaning. We service in the MD/DC metropolitan area. Our number is*Hope to hear from you soon!

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi

im looking for an Airbnb management co to help with our home in Annapolis.

if you can help or refer us to someone please contact me at. *

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Rob please call me or email me I am interested in speaking with you

Thanks Patty

Hi Rob are you able to provide me with your contact info? We have an Airbnb in Annapolis and we are looking for management thanks 

Sandra924
Level 3
Maryland, United States

For people who are just getting started, working with a co-host found through the Airbnb platform or from within your own personal circles might be the way to go. There is lots of room to collaborate and get creative, using Airbnb as a stream and a means to spring off into a unique venture of your own. 

How have things been faring for you and Nan, @Michael197? Have you used any of the services others linked? 

I am seeing a lot of these concierge PM groups emerging, especially those who have adjusted their services for short-term rentals through the likes of Airbnb and the others.

Brad118
Level 2
Arlington, VA

Hi Michael,

Spekless Cleaning is servicing over 60 Airbnb units in the DC, VA, MD area. We understand that running a short-term rental can be both stressful and time-consuming, which is why we've designed a turnover cleaning service to be completely pain-free. We can automate scheduling of your cleanings, so you're not stuck spending precious time coordinating your cleaners after every guest.

Included in each cleaning:

• Washing and drying one load of linens FREE with each service
  • Staging the unit according to owner-provided instructions or photographs
  • Replenishing consumables such as toilet paper, shampoo, soaps, paper towels with owner-provided replacements. These replacements must be available in-unit.
  • A 100% satisfaction guaranteed cleaning service
  • Simple, immediate, online-scheduling
  • Outstanding, responsive customer service via email, SMS, and phone

Please mention you found us from Airbnb forums!

Cheers,

Brad

Disclaimer: I own and run Spekless Cleaning

Cristiane79
Level 1
Germantown, MD

Hello, I own a cleaning service that serves monst of Maryland suburbans areas. Here are our website www.crisandfriends.com. Feel free to contact me using the request page in the website. 

Thanks a lot