Cleaning and Hosting Services Columbia Maryland

Michael197
Level 1
Columbia, MD

Cleaning and Hosting Services Columbia Maryland

Dear AirBNB Community,

We are avid aribnb hosts in the Columbia Maryland area looking for help managing our listing's cleaning services primarily and also perhaps some hosting services from time to time. I have noticed that many cities have startup communities engaging in this way, but have not found a service that currently serves my area (between Baltimore and Washington DC).

There is GuestPrep in the DC area, however they do not come this far from the city at this time. We would be really appreciative if anyone could offer or suggest a service in our area. I was inspired by this prior post to make a request for our area: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Cleaning-Services/m-p/74303#M20248

Kind regards,

Michael & Nan

Super Hosts Columbia MD

23 Replies 23

Hello , where a cleaning service in Baltimore MD please contact us for your Airbnb cleaning needs 

Maryland Pro Cleaning Solutions 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Ashley571
Level 2
Silver Spring, MD

Hello AIRBNB community. If you are looking for a professional cleaning service. Feel free to contact SEVYN STAR CLEANING for a free estimate and same day cleaning. We service in the MD/DC metropolitan area. Our number is * Hope to hear from you soon! 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Jessica1204
Level 1
Maryland, United States

If anyone is interested in a house cleaner and or someone to meet quests, answer questions and help in emergencies please contact me!  I live and grew up in Annapolis, MD. Feel free to E-mail me at *

Thanks!

Jessica

Shantelle3
Level 1
Fort Washington, MD

If anyone is in Baltimore or Columbia that need assistance with their Airbnb. Please contact me *. I can assist with cleaning and greeting guest. 

Veranice1
Level 1
Rockville, MD

Hello! I have cleaning company with 20 years of experience .We are licensed and insured.

Contacting us for free estimates *sensitive information hidden*

Hi,  I own a cleaning service company that serves Maryland, DC and Virginia area.

Here are my email: *sensitive information hidden*

Feel free to contact me. 

Thanks a lot. ❣️

May name is Daize Moreira 

I’m a professional clean service working in this business for over 15 yrs

i live in Frederick but I’m willing to drive till 25 miles to work

fell free to e-mail me *sensitive information hidden*

How do I join to put my Cleaning service on Airbnb thank you so much

Hi. My name is Esther.  I have a cleaning business located in Baltimore. We are currently accepting new clients.  Feel free to view my website or contact me directly at *[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Esther Taylor