Cleaning ladies needed in Lisbon, Portugal

Marius33
Level 3
Stockholm, Sweden

Cleaning ladies needed in Lisbon, Portugal

Dear Airbnb friends, hope this message finds you well. I am managing a few apartment in central Lisbon, Graca, Rossio, Martim Moniz, and are desperately looking for reliable cleaning people. I can be contacted at: ****. Looking forward to hear from you. Warm regards. Marius 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Marius
4 Replies 4
Briana29
Level 1
Canton, MA

Marius, are you still looking for someone to clean your apartments? I am studying in lisbon until christmas and would love to help whenever I can. I use airbnb a lot as a guest so I can help ensure that your guests have a great experience. Let me know,

Briana 

Naike1
Level 1
Lisbon, Portugal

Hi Maurius! I leave nex to Graca do you still need someone for cleaning yours Arbnb?

Greating

Silviya6
Level 1
Sofia, Bulgaria

Hello Marius we are Silviya and Nata and we just moved to Lisbon. I'm  looking for a job like this. Do you need help at the moment? Best, Nata.

Davydenko0
Level 2
Lisbon, PT

Hi, Marius!

Are you still looking for reliable cleaning ladies? I would be very glad to work for you! I am living in Alfama and I can start working any day now! 

Hope you are well. Thanks! Merry Christmas! (P.s. i can work on weekdays and weekends too and even on Christmas Eve, I have lots of free time and I like to clean)