Cleaning service in Brisbane

Linh56
Level 1
South Australia, Australia

Cleaning service in Brisbane

I'm looking for a reliable and affordable cleaner to do cleaning between guests.

I'm just renting out 1 room in my 3-bedroom house in Coopers Plain. I'd need help with cleaning that room, changing sheets and briefly checking on the shared bathroom. Might take 1-2 hours max per clean. Can anyone provide a recommendation?

6 Replies 6

Hi Everybody

This Fredik From MaxClean Services, I would like to offer my cleaning and laundry service.

We have many happy client around Brisbane, benefits we offer are:

1. we have experienced

2. we work monday to Sunday

3. our rates are very competitive

4. We do laundry as well

5. we do amenities supply as well

6. We have many team to cover last minute booking

For more info, please contac me

*sensitive information hidden*

Soraya59
Level 2
Logan Reserve, Australia

Hi Fellow Hosts;

I not only am A host to my own apartment in Brisbane; I also run my own cleaning company that services this apartment and others. I do meet and greets with key exchange as well as cleaning where required and requested. 

If you require my services for your home/apartment before and after stays please send me through an email at *sensitive information hidden* and we can discuss further.

Regards,

Soraya’s Cleaning Service - Brisbane

Can i get in touch with you Soraya on this cleaning in brisbane?

Hi,

Watermarks cleaning services here, a newly found company established in Brisbane, we would like to offer our services to you, available 7 days a week, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would love to work along side you.

Thank you.

*sensitive information hidden*

Claudia659
Level 1
Eight Mile Plains, Australia

Hi

Be extremely careful with cleaners. I lost my reputation while I was overseas when I hired a company called watermarks !  They promote their services as “high standards” which is a joke. My customer complained about rubbish left in the fridge and many other issues too long to mentioned. Watermarks didn’t reimburse me and on top they didn’t want to come back to re do the job... hope you have better luck

Nicola2540
Level 2
South Brisbane, Australia

Hello, I would like to access one of these Airbnb Cleaning services but Airbnb have hidden all your contact information as "hidden sensitive information"

I don't know how to get in touch?

Kind regards,

Nicola Flynn

Host