Cleaning service in Richmond Va

Shelon0
Level 2
Richmond, VA

Cleaning service in Richmond Va

I have been hosting almost 1 year and I just decided to opened a cleaning service. By always delivering a spotless  space makes for a happy guest ever time. This you will find a common remark throughout most of my reviews . I enjoy cleaning so please contact me if your in need of my service. 

3 Replies 3
Jake166
Level 1
Charlotte, NC

Hey Shelon - Would love to chat about your offerings. Please give me a call at * or email **

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Thanks for the trust.

Ashley595
Level 2
Richmond, VA

Hi Shelon - I dont need a cleaning service but I noticed you're the only one on this blog in Richmond. Did you hear about the city's regualtion proposals in regards to Airbnb hosts? They are asking for input. 

Please take this survey to let the city know what you think of the rules they are wanting to impose on AirBnB hosts in Richmond, VA. They are considering a $300 permit, only allowing to book 180 nights per year, rules on wether or not you reside in the rental, rules on the number of occupants per room, rules on tenants having to ask the owner/operator for permission, parking requirements, ect. Please have your voices heard!

Article here with a link for the survey in the 4th-to-last paragraph:

https://richmondbizsense.com/2019/04/08/short-term-home-rental-permits-cost-300-proposed-city-rules/

Here is another link to survey but I'm not sure if this will work:

The survey, available here, can be taken through May 31.