Cleveland and Greater Cleveland Hosting

Cris64
Level 1
Akron, OH

Cleveland and Greater Cleveland Hosting

Hi all!

I haven’t been able to find a topic on Hosting in the Cleveland and/or Greater Cleveland Area. 

I’d like to start one to post helpful hints on being a host in the entire region.

For starters, I’m Hosting in Eastlake which is 25 min East of Cleveland and have many opportunities for fun in that area to exploit.

Marinas, Lake Erie beachfronts and parks, etc., that could potentially help other hosts

15 Replies 15
Elizabeth76
Level 4
Lakeside Marblehead, OH

Its really sad actually. I've been hosting 7 years, and I've yet to see anyone step up and try to form a community. I'm game if I could find someone out in the Sandusky area to partner up with.

Natalie353
Level 2
Lakewood, OH

I am a Cleveland host and would love to start a community.   Especially when we have questionable guests we would like to warn others about.

Hello Natalie, 

I'm a host as well and am looking to launch a couple of units in Cleveland. I really like your idea of starting a community to discuss and share experiences. 

Let me know if you are willing to chat by phone or email as well.

Thanks,

-Ken & Lesley-

604 250 7096

smartdoorresolutions@gmail.com

Erica106
Level 1
Lakewood, OH

Anyone have a reliable housekeeper they can recommend? I am going out of town Sept 21-28 and would like to keep my rooms running. My usual housekeeper that I use when I travel is unavailable that week. I have 2 private guest rooms in my Lakewood home.

Erica,

I read you have two rooms that you host working on my second one now.I would like to ask how do you post the rooms?

Hi Erica! I am a NC real estate agent and moved to the area last month for my husbands career. I currently host our NC tiny house and would love to get into co-hosting in this area. Let me know if I can help you in any way or if you still need help with a housekeeper! 

Good morning Shelly! I was wondering if you are still looking to co-host in Cleveland? I am looking to buy an AirBnB in Cleveland this summer. I live out of the area, so I will need a co-host. 

Jill376
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi! - My brother and I bought a house near Cleveland Clinic and have been using it as an Airbnb.   We'd definitely like to to meetup.   It is somewhat challenging figuring out pricing and other tricks of the trade.

Hi Jill,

I also host in that area as well I would like to meet up as well being a new host.

John2139
Level 2
Middleburg Heights, OH

Hi!!

I think that would be a great idea.    It would be nice to see a Cleveland community.  Would anyone be interested for coffee and meet and greet?

Hi,

I’m a new host and would like to meet up to learn as much as possible I’m Close to downtown area.

Marvella0
Level 2
Cleveland, OH

MEET AND GREET 

Calling All Host In Greater Cleveland Area The Spring And Summer Is Coming Soon And Their Has Been Some Incidents That Have Happened At Some AirBNB Locations.

Safety Is Always A Topic That Needs To Be Addressed. I Would Like To Know If Anyone Has A Location We Could Meet At?

A Central Location Close To Downtown...

Looking At The 2nd Of February Around 10am.

Looking Forward To Meeting Other Host

It’s Time To Exchange Knowledge...

Thanks,

Marvella F

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – inline with the Community Center Guidelines. To send a direct message here, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hello Community, my name is Rafael Wilson  owner and cleaner for Zodiac cleaning services LLC.  Are you looking for a great reliable clean and prep service for your property? I offer a turn over cleaning service and deep cleaning services. Call or email to book! (567) 277-3043. Referral program available!

Shelly127
Level 2
Kannapolis, NC

I am currently a host of my tiny home in NC but moved to Ohio last month and would love to get into co-hosting. I think an airbnb community in this area would be a great idea and I would love to be apart of it 🙂