Co-Host /Athens- Pireaeus / Greece

Co-Host /Athens- Pireaeus / Greece

Hello everyone, I am Maria , living in Piraeus - the biggest port of Greece, near Athens.

I would like to offer my help to owners of properties running up with business and co-hosting.

I can help you with bookings, reception of guests, cleaning and shopping the essentials for the house. I can cover areas near to Piraeus, Faliro, Moschato, Kallithea. 

If there is anybody who's currently looking for cooperation, I will be more than glad to introduce myself. 

Thank you.

Maria

5 Replies 5
Samuel231
Level 2
Istanbul, Turkey

Hello Maria,

My aunt bought an appartment recently in Alimos and would like to do airbnb. Can you tell me what salary for 2 bedroom appartment per check-in? Thank you!

Dear all good evening and happy new year !!!

Either you are trying to prepare your property for an entry level airbnb hosting or just for the next season, a partial/entire renovation or repair could be needed.

The Vazeos Construction company [link hidden] specializes in all these fields regarding residential property, mainly in the wider Athenian metropolitan area, as well as in the Greek country too.

If you are interested in any such service, please do not hesitate to contact me **** to explore possible fields of cooperation.

Again happy new year,

George [Surname hidden]

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – inline with the Community Center Guidelines

Hi Maria,

I am setting up a business in athens for letting out airbnb apartments. 
I would like to get in touch with you in this regard. 
Kindly inbox me your number or get in touch with me at ****

Best regards,
Usman

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – inline with the Community Center Guidelines

Caroline1538
Level 2
Thessaloniki, GR

Hi Maria,

I am completing the renovation of my house in Kastella and looking for a co-host in the area.

Please contact me to discuss details.

Ευχαριστω!

Caroline

Caroline1538
Level 2
Thessaloniki, GR

Hi again,

could you contact me please: greekcaroline@gmail.com

και στα Ελληνικα

Caroline