Co-Host Available in Denver

Katherine362
Level 1
Denver, CO

Co-Host Available in Denver

Hi Airbnb Community, 

I am a current host and owner of two Airbnb properties, one in Denver and one in Keystone, CO. I am hoping to help local hosts with co-hosting/management of your Airbnb properties. As a current owner who self-manages properties on Airbnb, I understand the importance of great guests and guests experiences and how to best optimize and manage your listing.As a co-host I am available to handle any or all of the below items: 

1. Listing creation and updating 
  2. Review and screening of potential guests 
  3. Guest communication prior to, during and following guest stays 
  4. Coordination and communication with cleaning company 
  5. Pricing creation and adjustments
  6. House manual creation 

If you are a current host looking for someone to assist with management and co-hosting of your property I would love to chat some more about your needs!

Thanks!

Katie 

14 Replies 14
Julie1385
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi!  I may be interested.  How do I reach you? 

Hi Julie - Feel free to shoot me an email **** and we could set up a time to chat some more about what you are looking for. Thanks!

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – inline with the Community Center Guidelines.]

Hello Julie!

My name is Marc and I am the Co-Founder of AirHomy.

AirHomy is an Airbnb Turnover and Property Management Services company based in Denver,CO.

At AirHomy, you will find a specialized and experienced one-stop-shop company for your Airbnb needs. From start to finish, from the initial idea to actual implementation and operation, AirHomy will be with you every step of the way!
We offer a vast range of services to meet your Airbnb business demands.

Please Google our company and contact us!

We are excited to help you manage and grow your Airbnb business!

Julie,

Are you still available to co-host?

I'm looking for someone to help with turnover when I begin to travel in August, 2019

Sara

Hello Katherine, I'm very interested. how can I reach you?

Hi there, you can contact me at katherineashleylau@gmail.com (let me know if you are not able to see that email address - I know airbnb sometimes removes contact information). Looking forward to hearing back. 

Thanks!
Katie 

Hello Xinming!

My name is Marc and I am the Co-Founder of AirHomy.

AirHomy is an Airbnb Turnover and Property Management Services company based in Denver,CO.

At AirHomy, you will find a specialized and experienced one-stop-shop company for your Airbnb needs. From start to finish, from the initial idea to actual implementation and operation, AirHomy will be with you every step of the way!
We offer a vast range of services to meet your Airbnb business demands.

Please Google our company and contact us!

We are excited to help you manage and grow your Airbnb business!

Hi Xinming,

My wife and I are co-hosts with a property in mid Denver with all 5 star ratings.  We are on the way to becoming superhosts and a "Plus" verified stay.  Feel free to call me at 72041202314.  Thanks!  Jerry and Amy

Malee3
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi, I am interested in having a cohost manage our home. Are you still available?

Hi! If you’re still looking for a Co-host or backup, I am a SuperHost in Denver and currently own and manage two AirBnB listings.  I love doing this and would like to expand as a cohost to other proprieties. I have a great cleaning team and can do everything from coordinate cleanings, accepting and responding to guests, help with setting up a listing, manage issues with the property (plumbing, internet, check-in, etc.), review guests and manage/replace inventory as needed. Please let me know if you are interested! 

Hi Jenna,

My home in Denver is an established and successful Airbnb. I will be traveling quite a bit starting in several weeks and I am looking for some assistance in managing my Airbnb. 

Regards,
Paul
303-981-6540
jpanzalone@gmail.com

Hi Malee,  my wife and I are co-hosts with a property in mid Denver with all 5 star ratings.  We are on the way to becoming superhosts and a "Plus" verified stay.  Feel free to call me at 72041202314.  Thanks!  Jerry and Amy

Lencha1
Level 1
Denver, CO

I might be interested, how do I reach you?