Co-Hosting in Colorado Springs

Co-Hosting in Colorado Springs

Hi my name is Abby,

I was doing some research into becoming a co-host, and a lot of the articles said that you typically co-host for friends and family. I don't have any family members that own Airbnb properties in Colorado Springs, so that isn't an option for me. I wanted to know if there was a way to network so that I could introduce myself to property owners in the hopes of possibly helping them manage their properties. I hope to hear from you all, thank you!

3 Replies 3
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

HI @Abby239  I hope you’re well!

You can keep an eye out here on the community centre to see if anyone posts about needing co-hosting support in your area- but the volume of traffic here is quite low, possibly because hosts have more luck posting in local Facebook groups to find local support.

Local Facebook groups would be a good place to start if you haven’t already, you could think about local marketing you could action yourself, or even network with local estate agents and so on.

Best wishes 

Paul 🙂

Dana1061
Level 1
Colorado Springs, CO

Hello, I am in Colorado Springs, and interested in starting or joining a group.  I've just opened my property here.

Hello! My name is Chem, I am part of a short-term rental management company called Home Sweet Getaways. Our mission is to streamline the tasks associated with managing your investment property. We work hard to build our owner clients’ wealth and help them put efficiency systems in place so it takes the stress out of their short-term rental. We handle booking, guest communications, cleaning and turnover. We can even handle property restock and design! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or would like to learn more.