Co-host Berlin summer 2021

Co-host Berlin summer 2021

Hey! I'm looking for someone to share apartment with in summer 2021 in Berlin. I'll be staying there for about a month (mid June-mid July).

Please contact me if interested.

3 Replies 3
Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Marta1150 I do not think you are in the right place. This is a discussion board for hosts. Co-hosting here means that you have an apartment you are renting out and need someone to help you to manage the rental. It appears you are looking for a roommate.

@Marta1150  

If you're looking for a traveling partner to accompany you during your stay, you'll get the most traction on social media networks like F***book. You could also put an ad on https://www.tripgiraffe.com/ .

If you'd like to rent a furnished guestroom in a shared apartment, use the "Private Room" filter in your Airbnb search. Bear in mind, most Berlin hosts are not currently welcoming strangers into our homes due to the pandemic.

For a longer term rental in a shared home, the most popular site to search is called WG Gesucht

Yanelie0
Level 2
Miami, FL

Hi all. Interested in becoming a co-host. I live in Miami and the property can be anywhere between Hollywood Beach and Key Largo. I can help at any level. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! **

**Sensitive information hidden