Co-host Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Lu96
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Co-host Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Greeting everyone. I am searching for a local Co-host/property manager in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico starting in November 2019. 

I own two seaview homes overlooking Bay of Banderas, and am situated 5 blocks away from Playa de Camarones (beach) and the Malecon (boardwalk). I plan to put them on Airbnb starting November 2019.  I spend most of my time with family in California and in Asia.  And since these are homes the Co-host (s ) needs to be more engaged with the guest/property management processes.  Anyone knows or would recommend  a few host/property manager who work in Puerto Vallarta area?  Thank you very much.  

5 Replies 5
Leslie452
Level 2
Massachusetts, US

Hi there! Are you specifically looking for someone who lives there? Or someone who can oversee your properties from anywhere? Thank you!

Hi Lu,

did you find a co-host?

Cheers,

Peter

Brenda132
Level 2
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Hello Lu, 

hope you are doing great! Are you still looking for someone to manage your properties? I'm available and would like to offer my services to you, we are a group of properties managed by a responsible and honest team conformed by people that does from maintenance to any requirement the guest might have, please don't hesitate to send me an email to get you more informed about what we do. 

Kindly Regards

Brenda *sensitive information hidden*

Mexcalina Vacations

Hey Lu, if you're still looking I'd also like to throw my hat in the ring - I am a professional manager with several active listings in Mexico. Shoot me a message if you're interested so I can send you my website and more info!

Nicholas503
Level 1
Colorado Springs, CO

Good Afternoon,

I just relocated to Puerto Vallarta and am currently a superhost with lots of experience. I will also volunteer to do thorough cleanings myself. I hope to hear from you soon. 

Kind Regards,

Nicholas **

**Sensitive information hidden