Co-host Reimbursement

Jim148
Level 1
Long Beach, CA

Co-host Reimbursement

Hello Group,

After 10 months of hosting I'm ready to occasionally use a co-host when I'm travelling myself.  I'm looking for suggestions on what to pay a co-host who will sometimes greet guests only, sometimes just check the property after the guests have departed and at other times supervise the cleaning crew, and do the laundry/prep the apartment as well as checking guests in and out and responding to guest inquiries in my absence.  Suggestions?  Keep it simple or have a payment schedule for each situation?

Jim

1 Reply 1
Monique448
Level 2
Long Beach, CA

Jim I am a co host for two Airbnb properties on Appleton in Long Beach CA in alamitos Beach area and have been doing it for 2 years now. I also am the cleaner and home sitter..let's say manager of operations. I also provide the cleaning and on occasions will use a back up crew that work for me. My host( employer whom owns the properties) pays me the cleaning fee plus a yearly bonus. How we worked it out was I charged $15 hour for cleaning time plus 10$ he to be Manager of operations. So around $25 hourly. One unit is $85 per turnover 1 big bedroom, and one unit a studio comes to $65 per turn over. I handle check in and outs, supply replenishments( including keeping receipts and inventory), emergencies, I'm also the handy man and problem solver, cleaner, launder, and handle full guest concerns  and basically whole trip. If interested contact me mojsanders@gmail.com or 714 3981157