Co-host available in Washington DC/Silver Spring area

Co-host available in Washington DC/Silver Spring area

Hello! We've been hosting for over a year now and love the experience. I am now in Washington DC/Silver Spring area and am open to helping you co-host. If you are looking for a reliable, customer-oriented co-host with an eye for cleanliness and for what guests want, please connect with me. We can chat and see if there's chemistry and if we are on the same page. DC is a transient city, yet we are here to stay and I don't travel much!

Thank you,

Rola

8 Replies 8
Makda0
Level 2
Washington, DC

Hi Rola!

I have an AirBnB in NE DC and am in need of a co-host to take over the management of it for me. Are you still interested in managing an AirBnB in DC? 🙂

Stephanie929
Level 2
Takoma Park, MD

Rola,

Are you still available to co-host?  I live in Takoma Park.  If you are interested, let's meet for tea or coffee to talk and see if there is mutual interest.

Thank you.

Stephanie

Nancy--Co-Host0
Level 1
North Carolina, United States

Hi stephanie

my name in Wilson and I have a property in Silver Spring MD, lose to University blvd and Georia Ave

I willbe interetsed in having a cohost before I can have this property on airbnb 

is a 2 bed condo well furnished, New

Hello Wilson, I am ahost in downtown Silver Spring and I can co-host with you if our terms are agreable. Tell me everything that you need from a cohost and what you offer in return. My name is Lucie.

Are you still available in silver spring/

Hi Stephanie, I can co-host your property in Silver Spring. Please let me know. Thank you. I also have a condo in downtown Silver Spring.

Bruno1166
Level 2
Washington D.C., DC

Hello Co-Hosts.. I am ready to list my 2/2 in Silver Spring, MD and am looking for a co-host. Please contact me to discuss suitability of apartment and terms.

I have AB&B in Downtown Silver Spring and I am available to Co-Host in the area. Please let me know if I can co-host. Marina Davis 301-828-5258.