Co-host in Savannah, GA?

Cynthia404
Level 2
Wilmington, DE

Co-host in Savannah, GA?

Hi,

Are you a SuperHost and ready to take on a new rental with lots of income potential?  Please email me for full details on our beautiful, large home in the downtown historic district.  We're making a major change to how we manage this property so now's the opportunity to work directly with us to so we mirror your already effective techniques and make this as streamlined and profitable a transition as possible.  We're looking for a long-term mutally beneficial relationship, not just a quick fix.

Thanks for reading,

Cynthia

5 Replies 5
Jamie206
Level 10
Pooler, GA

Cynthia,

If you're still looking for help, let me know.

Jamie

tiger37373 at gmail

Hi Cynthia! I am an Airbnb Superhost Ambassador and have been a Superhost since 2015. I own and host in DT Savannah, and would love to talk about how we can work together. 

Anna2020
Level 2
Savannah, GA

Hi my name is Anna Dahlquist and I have been a host since November of last year. I am looking to host more homes because Airbnb is the first job that I have actually enjoyed doing. I am currently hosting from the home that I live in and the very few unfavorable reviews come from the noise of a 4 year old and a 7 year old . I’m looking to rent another home and rent the whole thing out by the room but cohosting is an interesting idea because I don’t have to have the initial investment of renting and furnishings an entire home. My job is Airbnb so I have lots of free time to co-host another property. Looking forward to hearing back from you and possibly working with you. 

Thanks Anna

Clarissa68
Level 2
Savannah, GA

Hi, my husband and I have been have been hosting a few months. We have received very good reviews. My husband is interested in helping you manage your property.  Check out our listing then contact us

Thank you

Clarissa  and Junior 

Denise1521
Level 1
Savannah, GA

Hi Cynthia! I am an Airbnb Superhost Ambassador and have been a Superhost since 2015. I own and host in DT Savannah (Historic District), and would love to talk about how we can work together.