Co-host options in Seattle

Josh1382
Level 2
Olympia, WA

Co-host options in Seattle

Hello,

I am currently researching options for hiring a co-host for my property in South Seattle. I'm interested in hiring someone short term, just a few months between January and March, 2021 to fully manage the listing (bookings, interfacing with guests, cleaning/flipping, etc.).

Anybody have co-hosting services they can vouch for? Or other ways to connect with qualified co-hosts?

Many thanks!

Josh

28 Replies 28
Christian2766
Level 2
Santa Clarita, CA

Hello @Josh1382 

We have a few properties we currently host. I can provide more details if interested. Shoot me a message so we can connect.

thanks,

Christian 

Hi Christian,

I appreciate you reaching out, but I am looking to partner with someone local (here in Seattle).

Best,

Josh

Hi @Josh1382 

Were you able to find a local hosting partner in the Seattle market? I'm an experienced Seattle Superhost as well, looking to do more in this market...

Kind regards,

Andrea

Hi Andrea.  I am currently looking for a cohost.  Do you have availability to talk? 

Thanks. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Benjamin1129 ,

This is a relatively older post. You can also take a look at Local Host Clubs near you to connect with local hosts who might be interested in your offer.

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello Benjamin, I am a co-host, if you are still looking I am happy to help.

Hi Andrea,  am currently interviewing and looking for a local hosting partner for my Seattle condo.  I would appreciate speaking with you if you have any interest and time (Feb. 2023).  Thank you, Teri

Hello Benjamin, I am a co-host, if you are still looking I am happy to help.

Hey @Josh1382 

My name is Ari. I live in the Kent area and would love to co host for you. I have personal plans to start a bnb business myself. This co hosting opportunity could really help me grow more insight. If you’re still looking I’d love to connect. Thank you!

Hi Ari@Ari41640 ,

Thanks for reaching out! The co-hosting opportunity is still available. I'm thinking we could start with a phone call. Why don't you email me at ** and we can set up a good time to connect.

Many thanks,

Josh

**Personal information hidden

@Josh1382  You should not post your personal email address on a public forum, it's a security risk. 

There is a private message function in this forum where you and others can exchange contact info.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Josh1382  why don't you post on the local Seattle host forum and ask for recommendations.

I wouldn't necessarily be looking to take someone on looking to get experience of Airbnb by becoming co-host. You need any experienced (preferably Superhost) host who knows how Airbnb works and how to manage guests including dealing with difficult situations such as guests who party.

Rudmila1
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I would like to find a local co-host for my 1-bed apartment in downtown Seattle. Pls message me in here if you'd be willing to connect to discuss your services.

Hello @Rudmila1

Just saw your post from last month.  Do you still need an experienced co-host? As a Seattle Superhost since 2014, I am looking to expand my hosting reach in Seattle.  I am the owner of a few boutique multi-family and standalone properties in Seattle, and have extensive experience with the Airbnb platform, as both a host and guest.

A little background: 

I have hosted thousands of guests since 2013 and have deep knowledge of landlord/tenant laws, property ownership (I own properties in Seattle, NY & DC), and construction (I became a general contractor in 2002 & started a company focused on non-toxic construction). As well, my professional career experience includes the management of customer experience and customer relationships (background in CRM/CXM software design), dynamic pricing algorithms (useful on this platform, for sure!), conflict negotiation, crisis communications and public relations. 

I'd love to connect. And, if you're no longer still looking for someone to partner with, either long- or short-term, I'd still love to hear how you engineered your current solution...

Thanks --in advance!-- for your time & consideration.

Kind regards,

Andrea