Co-host options in Seattle

Josh1382
Level 2
Olympia, WA

Co-host options in Seattle

Hello,

I am currently researching options for hiring a co-host for my property in South Seattle. I'm interested in hiring someone short term, just a few months between January and March, 2021 to fully manage the listing (bookings, interfacing with guests, cleaning/flipping, etc.).

Anybody have co-hosting services they can vouch for? Or other ways to connect with qualified co-hosts?

Many thanks!

Josh

28 Replies 28

Sure, I am still looking. Can you send me a DM on this platform though my profile with a number to reach you at? We can then find a time to connect in person in Seattle to discuss how you can help. @Andrea2752 

Hi @Andrea2752 

Are you still offering these services in Seattle? I have a home I want to rent on airbnb and am looking for a Superhost to help manage it for me. I don't want to use a company like Vacasa if I can avoid it. If so, let me know!

Happy to help! 

Devin

staylocal.space

Andrea, 

I just came across this upon researching how to find properties to cohost for. This so something I’m strongly considering pursuing. Would you have time to connect to answer some of my questions on how to start? 

Hi @Andrea2752  - I am looking for a co-host to AurBnB my house when.I travel. 
would love to connect

i live in Roosevelt 

Hello @Tasha765 , my name is Jariela I am a Co-host. currently living in Lakewood, WA. Im here to help and willing to travel. 

Devin136
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hey all! I am a cohost/STR Manager based in Fremont.

Would love to be an option for anyone looking for a cohost!

Devin -

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. 

Hi. I am looking for a cohost. How can u contact you? 

Florian84
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi all,

We at KeyNest have several points in Seattle where Airbnb hosts can securely store their keys and give remote access to their guests. Posting here because we already work with quite a few superhosts and co-hosts in Seattle as we save them time while still providing a great personal check-in experience for their guests 🙂 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Florian84  you do know it's against the terms of this community to use it to promote commercial services such as yours? (It's called spamming :)) 

Florian84
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Helen3 thank you for your message 🙂

No intention to spam, was genuinely thinking it could be helpful for the hosts and co-hosts who were asking for help here 🙂 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Oh please  @Florian84 you saw it as an opportunity to promote your website. You have no London cohosts on your website so clearly it wasn't helpful to the person looking for a cohost.

I’ll be happy to help if you are still looking?