Co hosting fee

Kayla330
Level 2
Gig Harbor, WA

Co hosting fee

Hi there! 

My husband and I have a co hosting opportunity for an Airbnb a couple hours from our home. We would be managing messages, inquires, write reviews, update calendar and pricing, restock the Airbnb with supplies once a month as well as doing general maintenance but no cleaning required. I also will possibly be on call as well. Since this is a unique situation I’m wondering what you would charge as a co host? This is our first time co hosting so I’m needing more guidance. 
Thanks! 

6 Replies 6
Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Kayla330,

Thanks for contributing to the Community.

Have you started co-hosting since you posted? 

It would be great to hear about how it's going.

Best of luck,

Liv

Di86
Level 2
New York, NY

Depending  on level support you provide from 10-30%  from gross income. 

Diana Chesk
Angel5933
Level 2
Cosby, TN

I HAVE BEEN CO HOSTING FOR 3 YEARS NOW. I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE FEES THAT ARE CHARGED ON THE PAYOUTS. I HAVE A NEW OWNER THAT IS TAKING OUT THE 3 PERCENT HOSTING FEE FROM MY PAY. I HAVE NEVER HAD TO PAY THIS AND THOUGHT IT WAS THE PRIMARY HOSTS RESPONSIBILITY. CAN YOU HELP ME OUT ON THIS CONFUSSION PLEASE. HOW DO YOU DO THIS

@Angel5933  The host is being a jerk. The amount left after the service fee is deducted, i.e. what the host is actually paid, is what he should be paying you your co-hosting percentage on, not deducting the 3% directly from your pay.

Pamela1066
Level 2
Hoffman Estates, IL

@Kayla330   that is something you would discuss with the host. Between 10-30% is what the range is. Since you are a couple hours away maybe 15-20%? 

Viviana374
Level 2
Port Richey, FL

Hi everyone! I’m offering my service in co-hosting.  I’m in Pasco County, FL USA area.