Co-hosting in Ottawa ONTARIO CANADA

Co-hosting in Ottawa ONTARIO CANADA

I live in the Byward Market and own a two bedroom unit that I Airbnb all year.  Sometimes I need help with co-hosting because I am out of town or vacationing.  

Is there someone who is responsible who is interested in helping?  I could co-host and cover for you at your Airbnb sometimes in exchange if this was helpful for you.  Would love to talk about this....

22 Replies 22
Andrew21
Level 2
Gatineau, Canada

HI Jeffrey,

I’d be interested to chat with you about helping out! I’ve been co-hosting for people in Ottawa, Aylmer, Halifax, Edmonton, and Tokyo for some time now. 

Check out my co-hosting profile: https://www.airbnb.ca/co-hosting/profile/42242471host profile: 

Let me know how I can help you. 

Thank you,

-Andrew

PS. You’re home looks wonderful!

@Andrew21 I sent you a message. Look forward to hearing from you. Cheers.

Thank you Paulette. I replied to your private message!

@Paulette23 will love to chat about Ottawa. Not sure how to message you other than here. I am @Donna982 

Hi @Donna982 I, too, don't know if we can message privately on this forum. Try sending me your personal email or phone number (written out) so I can contact you. 

@Donna982 Alternatively, you can book with me (which gives me access to your phone number) and then cancel the booking.

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly. You can message each other privately instead.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Donna982 

I've added the DM function to your account so and @Paulette23 can communicate via that here on the CC.

Happy hosting,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Hi Paulette, 

Are you still looking for a Co-Host in Ottawa, I would appreciate if there is a way to communicate and see if I can be as any help for you. 

Thank you 

Partnerz

Dear host,

My name is Andrew and I am a local Ottawa Airbnb Co-Host. I've been part of the Airbnb community since 2015. I have had the oppertunity to help Airbnb property owners manage their listings almost around the world. The markets I have experience in are, Ottawa, Gatineau, Halifax, Edmonton, New York, Ohio, and Tokyo.

I'm here to offer you co-host services to help you start, manage, and grow your Airbnb business. If you're just starting out and need a hand, this is for you. If you have a listing and are leaving town, this is for you. If you've hit critical mass and need help managing multiple properites, this is for you.

Respond to this post or send me a private message if a Ottawa Airbnb Co-Host is what you're looking for.

Best,

Andrew

It appears that your co-hosting profile is not longer available. 

Hi Russell and Christine

it will be a pleasure to assist you. Here is some I can do for you:

I will look over your announcement , to be sure you still on algorithm I will look over regularly, I will Accept, decline, ( on special emergency )or alter reservations

See and respond to guest messages

Edit pricing and availability 

Edit the listing description (such as pricing, photos, etc.) if necessary

Interact with customer service on your behalf

I will answering at all request for information or for booking . 

I will write the review after each reservation base on the information from the cleaner, 

I will coordinate each entry and check out with the cleaner and handyman if necessary. 

I want base my relation base  on confident with my clients,

Don't worries As the listing owner, you still in the control you will receive all income after each reservation in your bank account. You can make any change any time when you want. 

Because you will just add me as of co-hosting. 🙂

Paulette23
Level 3
Montreal, Canada

@Jeffrey-And-Stephanie0 Hi there, are you still looking for a co-host in Ottawa? As a host both in Ottawa and Greece, I, too, would be interested in exploring ways to manage guests in Ottawa when I'm away.

Look forward to hearing from you! Paulette 

Contact me Joe ** [Phone number hidden as per the community guidelines] starting bnb downtown 4 bedroomß 1 busineßs diplomat office