Co-hosting in Vancouver, B.C.

Kaare1
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Co-hosting in Vancouver, B.C.

I am available to co-host in Vancouver, B.C. I am a certified in Travel and Tourism, run a Marketing Agency and regularly create and host events. If you need someone to co-host with you because you are too busy to manage your property, connect with me. I am mobile.

22 Replies 22

Hi Kaare;

We are looking for a co-host to look after hour basement suite Airbnb rental property while we are away on vacation. If you are available, please contact me by email  at  *sensitive information hidden*
Thanks,

Gordon

Hi Kaare1 : are you interested in helping me cohost? 

if so please send me your contact info so we can set up a chat

my email is *sensitive information hidden*

Matt680
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Kaare--I am considering listing my property on Airbnb and would need a local co-host to manage. Do you serve Surrey, B.C.? Can you provide your pricing and services for a home and/or a full suite? I can be reached at *sensitive information hidden*. Thanks.

Tika1
Level 2
Vancouver, CA

Hi there,

I'm available to help anyone who needs a co-host for their listing in Vancouver area. I 'm experienced Airbnb host and in some vacation rental sites. I moved here for almost 2 years.

Contact me if you need a hand to support your sites. I always online!

Cheers,

Tika

Hi Tika1 -[please contact me at najma.martens@shaw.ca  to discuss co-hosting opportunities

thanks 

Najma 

Najma2
Level 2
Vancouver, CA

Hello Kaare1 -looking to  speak with you-I am looking for a cohost

my email is Najma.martens@shaw.ca

are you able to send me your contact info so we can talk ?

thanks

Najma

Sophia33
Level 2
Jakarta, Indonesia

Hi, my daughter would like to study in vancouver  and she will be in Vancouver on March, 24. So i need your help to  recomend me the room for isolate/quarantine for two weeks in vancouver, let me know if you have the suggestion, thank you for your help

Kshitij0
Level 2
Langley, Canada

I have over 10 years of hosting experience with airbnb and i come from the hospitality sector, i am looking for co-hosting opportunities in the vacouver area