Co-hosting in Vancouver, B.C.

Kaare1
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Co-hosting in Vancouver, B.C.

I am available to co-host in Vancouver, B.C. I am a certified in Travel and Tourism, run a Marketing Agency and regularly create and host events. If you need someone to co-host with you because you are too busy to manage your property, connect with me. I am mobile.

22 Replies 22
Rick173
Level 1
Surrey, Canada

How do I become a co-host in Vancouver?

Hi Karee

i am also planning to put my unit on air bnb in Vancouver.. are you able to help me?

Hi Joanne,

Yes, I can do! e-mail me when you are ready and we can discuss the type of help/support you will need.

[personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Can you send me your email so we can discuss your services and prices?

Hi Kaare: are you still interested in cohosting -I am considering putting my home on airbnb and will need hosting help-my email is najma.martens@shaw.ca -can you please email me with your contact details?-thank you

Kaare, can you reach out to me via email please?  

Bruce 

Bruce, Hi there! This is a bit delayed as Airbnb didn't send ( or I didn't get) the e-mail notifiying me that you can messaged me.

Would you still like my contact info? 

Sorry for the delay!

I would like your contact info, I am going to set up my apartment to be Airbnb on May 2019, thank you!

hello Baobao.

This is CloudCradle, we are professional Airbnb co-host management company based in Great Vancouver, we could set up your apartment to be Airbnb on your behalf at flat rate before your deadline.  Please send email to us at: service@cloudcradle.com we will definately assist you at any time.

Our services include:

• Get the space guest-ready 

• Create a listing for your space 

• Message with guests 

• Manage reservations:  

• Help guests during their stay

• Write reviews.

• Update calendar and pricing 

• Restock essential supplies

Jackie249
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hi, 

I am a very experienced Airbnb host and I'm avaialbe to co-host your home/property in the Vancouver area.  I moved to beautiful Vancouver almost a year ago. 

If anyone needs co-host support, let me know and we can discuss the level you need. 

Regards,

Jackie

Hi Jackie - interested in cohost support -my email is najma.martens@shaw.ca -could you please contact me? -I have a home in the commercial drive area that I need co-host help with -thank you

hello Najma, 

This is CloudCradle, we are professional Airbnb co-host management company based in Great Vancouver, we could set up your home to be Airbnb on your behalf at flat rate  Please send email to us at: service@cloudcradle.com we will definately assist you at any time. are you still looking for help on Co-host?  

Dennis-and-Theresa0
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Hi Kaaree we are looking for a co-host for our house while we are away this summer. If your interested please contact us to discuss.

T&D

Hi there Theresa and Dennis! Yes, I would be interested! Please contact me at: *sensitive information hidden* and we will discuss! 

Warmly,

Kaare