Cocktails for NYC Airbnb Hosts, this Thursday June 16

Michelle115
Level 1
New York, NY

Cocktails for NYC Airbnb Hosts, this Thursday June 16

Hi there,

My name's Michelle and I'm an Airbnb host in Bushwick. I'd love to invite you to my home for a meetup dedicated to charitable giving!

Airbnb brings great economic benefits to neighborhoods, individuals, and families inside their homes, but how can we use it as a platform outside our homes? How might Airbnb hosts help those who need it in our community and find ways to maintain and expand low-income and homeless housing initiatives?

As Airbnb hosts and proud Bushwick residents, we're very excited to meet other hosts who would like to discuss the different ways we can give back to our neighborhoods!

What: Airbnb Charitable Giving Meetup (snacks and drinks will be served!)
When: June 16, 2016 7pm-9pm
Where: My home in Bushwick (address details will be sent via email after your RSVP is confirmed)

Please know that this event is complimentary, but space is limited. Reserve your spot by clicking the "Sign Me Up!" button on this page: https://www.airbnb.com/meetups/9m4yw9qyn-charitable-giving-at-home

See you there!

2 Replies 2
Maria-Lurdes0
Level 10
Union City, NJ

Hi @Michelle115  I'm not IN NYC but an active host in the community and I'd love to come, but wanted to check that you'd let a Jersey girl in the door 🙂

I'm very interested in learning/exchanging ideas about how we can support our neighborhoods and our local charities.

Dear Maria,

You'd be welcomed with open arms--would LOVE to host you (and any family/friends/Airbnb-ers you want to bring along). Please do come!

Warmest, Michelle