Cohost needed for Orlando area and possibly Lake County

CarlaJo0
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Cohost needed for Orlando area and possibly Lake County

I have a nice 3/2 home in East Orlando with 1 acre fenced yard and pool, centrally located btwn Cocoa Beach and the parks. I am considering listing the home but am interested in having a cohost. I also have a small lakefront home on Lake Eustis in Lake County which I am considering renting. Would not necessarily need to have the same cohost for each but would be nice if possible. Seasoned hosts only, please.  Thank you!

8 Replies 8
Andres216
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Hi Carla.

I'm Andres Bautista and I'm currently a super host on Airbnb from my own apartment in Colombia. I live in Orlando and here we are managing some properties by AIRBNB. We also take care of the cleaning. Although my English is not very fluent I understand very well and I help with translators. I would like to help you by being your co-host.

Hola Andres, in what part of Orlando are you in?

I would like to reach out to you  about the tipe of work you do

I speak spanish

Alexandra657
Level 2
Winter Park, FL

Hi Carla Jo,

Not sure if you've already found someone to take on the task. I handle guest interactions and turnover services remotely as well as in the areas surrounding my home base of Orlando, FL. I'm happy to say that I've had great results finding partnerships via the forums on AirBnb. Please let me know if you'd like to discuss professional co-hosting further.

Thank you,

Alexandra

Hi Alexandra, 

Please contact me *

I am looking for host assistance.

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Sent Message']

Hi Alexandra, just checking are you still interested in co-hosting in Orlando? 

Thanks

Milica

Hi Alexandra, I am a remote owner of a townhome in Kissimmee. I'm looking for reliable cleaners and co-hosts. If you are still doing this please contact me regarding your rates. spruce.steph@gmail com Thank you!

Jason988
Level 3
Fort Myers, FL

If you are in need of a co-host in Orlando, we can help. You can look me up by name on a search. We are a group of 9 hosts looking to grow our community and co-host services. 

Nicole2170
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Hi Carla Jo,

Not sure if you've already found someone to take on the task. I handle guest interactions and turnover services remotely as well as in the areas surrounding my home base of Orlando, FL. I'm happy to say that I've had great results finding partnerships via the forums on AirBnb. Please let me know if you'd like to discuss professional co-hosting further.

Thank you,
Nicole