Cohost needed in Edinburgh UK

Marietta10
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Cohost needed in Edinburgh UK

Hi

I am looking for a cohost to manage my flat in Edinburgh in Portobello area for all school summer holidays in 2019 and maybe a week during Christmas holidays. The cohost will be well paid. Thanks 

6 Replies 6
Carole341
Level 2

Hi my name is Carole and I co host for 6 other people . I live in Stockbridge and can help you out if you give me a call.

my mobile is *****

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Carole341
Level 2

Hi my name is Carole and I can help you co host. I had 10 clients during the festival this year , I host myself with 75 5 star reviews and can give you email or contact details of any of my clients 

for a reference.

i assist with meet/greet clients. Do the turn around cleaning and laundry and am on call whole guests are staying incase they need and help.

i live in Stockbridge , drive and would be happy to help .

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

thank you 

Carole 

Margi2
Level 2
Sequim, WA

Thank you Carol!!

I'm in SEQUIM, a small town between the Olympuc Mountains and the sea. 2 hours from Seattle, Washington State, USA

Come and visit me any time.

My father's family is from there.

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

I'm looking for a co-host here.

Thanks!

Margi

Margi2
Level 2
Sequim, WA

Olympic Mountains I meant.

Margi2
Level 2
Sequim, WA

Anybody in Sequim and Port Angeles area like to help me co-host?

If you have any extra time available, I'd love to have a co-host help with my Airbnb's.

Margi

**[Phone number and surname hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Adnan24
Level 2

@Marietta10, Hi

I saw your post for needing a cohost, are you still looking for someone?

Myself Adnan and my wife Aarti host our property in city center, and I can help you co host. we are experinced superhosts and manage another property of friend occasionally and referneces can be provided for same.

i assist with meet/greet clients and also work with self check in properties.  Do the turn around cleaning and laundry and i am available on call for guests staying incase they need and help. My key target is always to provide 5 star service to all guests. 

drop me a message on 07728564445 if you would like to have a chat and i would be happy to help.