Combining Travel Credits

Zappa0
Level 10
Key West, FL

Combining Travel Credits

Is there a way to combine travel credits? I have a link on my website for people to sign up for airbnb so I keep getting tossed $20 credits. My understanding is they only apply once...which is silly. We have $50 and $100 credits so why cant I combine? I get that there are different expiry dates but it would be really awesome to be able to do this (maybe they would expire on day of the oldest one or something). 

Host wants to take a trip and considering how many people I have had sign up for airbnb, $20 off isnt much reward. As I host I can't travel that much so it would be great to be able to use these. If im staying 6 nights I can only use $20 of my growing pile of credits..unless I am missing something....

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Yes @Zappa0, credits cannot be combined and you can only use one per reservation.

You may also be in violation of the terms and conditions of the referral programme as you stated, "I have a link on my website for people to sign up for airbnb".  

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2269/airbnb-referral-program-terms-and-conditions

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Wow, it would be really cool to be able to combine credits. This would greatly facilitate travel. I also accumulated a large number of bonuses, but they are very inconvenient to use. They accumulated because I very much love to travel the world. But I ran into one problem. It is very difficult to get from the airport to any point in the city without problems. It is necessary to wait a long time for a taxi at the airport, often it is very expensive. The stewardess advised me to contact the guys from  . This is really a very cool company. When I arrive at the airport, a car is already waiting for me at the entrance. I always know how much it will cost. I advise you to also contact them, this service will definitely help you in the future!