Commentaires

Commentaires

bonjour, 

un host m'a laissé des commentaires assez desastreux (1 etoiles /5 pour note totale et 1/5 pour la propreté, on dirait que je loue un box de chenil rempli de cafards  comme appartement ) alors que les autres host (plus de 40 commentaires ) etaient tres content de mon appartement. 

Est il possible de signaler ce commentaire ?  

Si non est ce que je peux loger dans les appartement "concurents" de ma zone géographique pour laisser des commentaires desastreux ? (on dirait vraiment que le site pousse à ca ...)

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

You mean a guest(!) has given low rates(!) when reviewing your place ? It is probably the guest named M. , which left a review without any text. Your comment on it refers to something the guest has written to you in a private message ? You could ask Airbnb to remove the review and the ratings , as an empty review seems to me not in line with Airbnb's policies for reviews. I think Airbnb should also tune the software, like setting a minimum amount of characters, so empty reviews can not be submitted in future.

Best regards,
Emiel
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

I noticed on closer look the review of M is not empty, but very short.

Julie143
Level 10
Princeton, NJ

I looked closely at your reviews, and didn’t see any mention of cockroaches in any of them, in any language.

The only recent negative review I saw was from Mario, this month. He said he said your place was « pas entretenu » but he didn’t specify how.

Is it possible he mentioned the cockroaches in the private feedback? 

If his claim that your place is like a kennel of coackroaches exists only in the private part of the review, then you don’t have to worry about prospective guests reading it.

Be careful when you reply to feedback, that you are distinguishing between the public and private parts. I’

Thank you for your reply Julie,

actually M didnt say that my place was fill with cockroaches , but the rating is sooo low that it seems like it (i do clean the appartment after every host , under the beds as well )

Furthermore the private feedback of M is :"Merci" !! nothing more, nothing less 

Marianne-and-Nicolas0
Level 1
Chemillé-Melay, France

Bonjour,

J'ai une petite question: je suis revenu de voyage lundi et j'ai donc posté un commentaire sur mon hôte. Je souhaite répondre à son commentaire sur mon profil mais impossible. Le lien envoyé par airbnb m'amène sur les commentaires que j'ai laissé pour les hôtes. En suivant la procédure décrite, je m'aperçois qu'il n'y a aucun bouton "laisser une réponse" sous el commentaire de mon hôte. Comment faire? Cordialement