Common questions asked by guests?

Ayman3
Level 2
Bellevue, WA

Common questions asked by guests?

..what are some of the commonly asked questions by your guests? 

11 Replies 11
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

How far are you to the center?  ;D

(Had they read the listing and looked at the pics - aerial pics with all the information - they'd know...)

Haha.. what about after they check-in?

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nothing really noteworthy or standard. It's only a room in my home, and I explain pretty thoroughly in my listing and on checking in.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Ayman3

where is A/C ?  

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Which direction is the pub and my favorite

How long does it take to do the 10 minute walk to the beach.

Awesome. Aren't directions/distance kinda questions pretty obvious before checking in? Just wondering. 🙂

Farah1
Level 10
Seattle, WA

@Ayman3 after check-in, these are the questions that I usually get:

- Where is the closest grocery store?

- Recommendation for place to eat?

- Is it ok to park there (wherever they park their car)

I always do a check-in tour and that cover most of the FAQ

Thabks! This is helpful. What's the primary method of communication usually? What's the expectation? 

@Ayman3 my primary method of communication with guests is through the airbnb messaging system. Expectations in regards of what exactly?

Jasna6
Level 2
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia

Most of them ask things which are already written and explained.Before they arrive they ask all possible questions, like there is no internet available in their own  house. I travel a lot , and i always prepare  myself for journey , checking all possible  ways of transportation, surrounding area, shops etc , and i was thinking all were doing the same, but i realised it is  not true. People are  lazy or  do not care , they  think , if we are  hosts, and if they  are paying,we need to answer all possible  banal questions. Not to mention that in  my apartments there  is wi fi  available, and all possible time tables , clearly written with  big letters .The thing that  i hate the most, is when i get less stars with comments " the apartment is far from the center" and on the Airbnb web site , the position is clearly marked, and described  in the  text , more than once.Anyway  , I always answer any question,  2, 3 or more  times. I need that  money and I want people to come back, or recommend my apartments

AAA