Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Community Center Project? Share your thoughts

CC Project.jpg

-----------Update December 4th----------

Hello everyone,

In December 2017, we held our first Month of Celebration 2017 here in the Community Center. Each day a different community member posted a new topic about something positive; a story, a tip, an observation, you name it. We had some great discussions and it was a lovely way to end the year we have spent here together.

This year we are doing it again and it is already in full flight. I have created a dedicated topic above which I will be updating every day so we know where to head to find our Month of Celebration topic each day: Our Month of Celebration 2018 is taking place now...

If you would like to get involved, we still have a few more day's needing volunteer or If you are just wondering what the schedule is looking like here it is:

Updated Dec 12thUpdated Dec 12th 

I hope you enjoy reading and getting involved in all the topics. I wonder what will be up next. 🙂

Thank you to all of you involved. It is amazing to see everyone coming together. 

Lizzie & Quincy

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

106 Replies 106
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Helga0@Kelly149@Robin129@Alice-and-Jeff0@Karen-and-Brian0@Βασίλης-and-Ann0@Kimberly54@Joanne-Flynn0@Marzena4@Andrea9@Andrew157@Robin4@Fred13@J-Renato0@Marie405@Oomesh-Kumarsingh0@Kimberly136@Jose309,

I just wanted to highlight this topic to you as you shared some lovely things last year and see, if you would like to take part in this again this year? 

It would be great to hear from you. 

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Thanks for including me @Lizzie 

Is Dec 11th available?

Joanne

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Joanne-Flynn0,

So lovely to hear from you. I hope you have been keeping well. 

December 11th is yours. 🙂

Thanks so much for taking part again.

Lizzie

--------------------

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Happy to contribute.

I have been so overwhelminly busy with other projects and family issues I have not been in here since ... I have no idea, months anyway.

My hosting has been scare because I have been so occupied. I really miss it though. 

---> That's how I look at most guests, like cousins. And you know, some of those cousins are kooks.
Kimberly136
Level 3
Greenville, SC

Hi Lizzie,

Yes, I would like to participate in the December community host forum again. Thank you for inviting me back. 

December 17, "Airbnb swaps"

Be well, 

Kimberly

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hi Lizzie

Yes, I would like to take part in this again this year. 

The 18th of December, is good to me.

Jose309
Level 3
Havana, Cuba

Hi Lizzie

Thanks for the invitation.

Please mark Dec 20 for me.  Theme: Best jokes from guests.

Regards,

Jose

Airbnb Host in Havana, Cuba

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Kimberly136@J-Renato0 and @Jose309. This great to hear, exciting times! 🙂 

I've put you down for these dates, just got to hear from a few more community members to completely confirm we are going to go ahead (otherwise we may need to take 10 each!) 

Thanks again and speak to you soon.

Lizzie

--------------------

Hi @Lizzie gosh it's that time of the year already!

Yes, I would love to participate again this year and I'd like to keep my same date - Dec 24 please!

Thanks for the invite 🙂

All the best,

Marie

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Marie405

I know, I almost can't believe a whole year has gone by. I keep on saying, I am going to be 120 years old before I know it! 🙂 

Great to hear you are keen to do it again, I remember your lovely story from last year. 

I will put pencil you down for the 24th and I will keep you posted. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

I'd love to join @Lizzie I'd be happy to take the 2nd or 3rd December. Paul 🙂

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Fantastic, thanks @Paul1255. I have very much enjoyed the great topics you have been sharing recently. 

I will pencil you in for Dec 2nd. 🙂 

--------------------

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Lizzie oki great I shall pop that in the calendar and get my creative thinking cap on 🙂