Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Community Center Project? Share your thoughts

CC Project.jpg

-----------Update December 4th----------

Hello everyone,

In December 2017, we held our first Month of Celebration 2017 here in the Community Center. Each day a different community member posted a new topic about something positive; a story, a tip, an observation, you name it. We had some great discussions and it was a lovely way to end the year we have spent here together.

This year we are doing it again and it is already in full flight. I have created a dedicated topic above which I will be updating every day so we know where to head to find our Month of Celebration topic each day: Our Month of Celebration 2018 is taking place now...

If you would like to get involved, we still have a few more day's needing volunteer or If you are just wondering what the schedule is looking like here it is:

Updated Dec 12thUpdated Dec 12th 

I hope you enjoy reading and getting involved in all the topics. I wonder what will be up next. 🙂

Thank you to all of you involved. It is amazing to see everyone coming together. 

Lizzie & Quincy

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

106 Replies 106
Colleen47
Level 10
Frisco, CO

I’d love to share! How about dec 1? I can lead off with a topic you all are interested or maybe a bit about the flexibility I put  into Airbnb, and the opportunities it has returned to me? @Lizzie

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Colleen47,

Thanks so much for your reply here. Dec 1st is yours. 🙂 Your topic idea sounds great. 

I will keep you posted. 🙂

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hi @Lizzie

Goodness, is it that time of year again!!! Thank you for asking 🙂

After working almost nonstop for a good 4 yrs I've finally gone on vacation this week to hopefully leave work of all sorts pretty much behind  until mid December.  At the moment I don't feel capable to make any commitments while I'm away trying to limit my online activity as much as possible before starting in on the end of year fray. Any promise I make now, there's a definite chance I may not be able to keep it, unfortunately.

Cheers,

Andrea

06.png18.pngSnowSt.Hubert-Nov13_2018.jpeg(Photos:

Black Sand Beach Iceland impression and

broken off glacier ice in glacier lagoon;

Arrival in Montreal to visit my sister coincided with the first snow of the year)

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wow, @Andrea9!!! These photos are incredible. 

I'm glad to hear you have been taking a well earned break. I hope you had a nice time in Iceland and have made some great memories. I am starting feel rather Wintery looking at your snowy scenes. I hope among all your travels you are having time to relax. 

Thank you for your reply here, I completely understand. We know you have been really busy, but we certainly do miss you here. 

Enjoy the rest of your trip and enjoy Montreal. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Hi @Lizzie !   

Wow, can't believe a year has gone by !

If possible, could we join in again?  Would 6 or 7th Dec be available ? It was fun last year reading everyone's stories.

Must have a good think... need more time these days to rev up the old grey cells.

Ann & Vassilis   😉  😉

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I know, it is always a shock how quickly the year goes by. 🙂 I hope it has been a good one for you both. 

Thank you for taking part again in this, @Βασίλης-and-Ann0. I will put you down for Dec 6th. 🙂 

--------------------

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@LizzieThanks for asking me. I'll take December 18th, if it's still available. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Alexandra316 for wanting to joining this. December 18th is already taken, would the 19th be ok for you?

--------------------

@Lizzie Sure, that's fine.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw wonderful, thanks @Alexandra316. 🙂

I hope you are having a good week. 

Speak to you soon.

Lizzie

--------------------

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Lizzie

Just pencil me in for a date Lizzie....I am on board

Cheeers.....Rob

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great to hear, thanks @Robin4. I will put you down for Dec 3rd. 

I hope this date is fine with you, if not, just let me know. 🙂

Thank you.

--------------------

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Lizzie I too would love to join in....u can give me a day.....I don't know all days free

Thanks, Clara

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Clara116,

We have a few days left, but how about Dec 4th? 

If you would rather another day, just let me know. 🙂

Thank you so much,

Lizzie

--------------------

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

@Lizzie, if I may be so bold, I would be happy to take on a day... say 30th December? If taken already... no worries! 

🙂

Cathie