Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Community Center Project? Share your thoughts

CC Project.jpg

-----------Update December 4th----------

Hello everyone,

In December 2017, we held our first Month of Celebration 2017 here in the Community Center. Each day a different community member posted a new topic about something positive; a story, a tip, an observation, you name it. We had some great discussions and it was a lovely way to end the year we have spent here together.

This year we are doing it again and it is already in full flight. I have created a dedicated topic above which I will be updating every day so we know where to head to find our Month of Celebration topic each day: Our Month of Celebration 2018 is taking place now...

If you would like to get involved, we still have a few more day's needing volunteer or If you are just wondering what the schedule is looking like here it is:

Updated Dec 12thUpdated Dec 12th 

I hope you enjoy reading and getting involved in all the topics. I wonder what will be up next. 🙂

Thank you to all of you involved. It is amazing to see everyone coming together. 

Lizzie & Quincy

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

106 Replies 106
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all having a very nice weekend (or had, if it has now finished with you). 

Just to let you know, that Aesha's wonderful day 8 topic was posted yesterday and definitely worth taking a look at and I've just posted day 9. 

Speak to you soon. 

Enjoy! 🙂

Lizzie 

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Lizzie@Lawrene@Rebecca@Christine@Joanne Flynn@Kimberly@J Renato@Jose@Marie@Paul@Colleen@Βασίλης & Ann@Alexandra@Robin@Clara@Cathie@Aesha@Christine@Huma@Dieneke@Miloud@Christine@Nutth@Helen@Jeet@Mariann

Roll on Day 10 and look forward to updates as the Month of celbration rolls on..

Be mindful there's images going to be added so you may like to read it on a device where your data is not so limited..

Day10 -Christmas Reflections, Reminiscing, Rememberance

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Day-10-Christmas-Reflections-Reminiscing-Rememberance/m-...

Rachael26
Level 10
Murphy, NC

@Lizzie

Hi Lizzie,

id be happy to contribute if needed - I can do any date available - just let me know.

Happy Holidays to you and the team!

Rachael x

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Rachael26,

This would be lovely. 

We only have a small number of days left. Here is the calendar:

Updated Dec 12thUpdated Dec 12th

Let me know which date you would like to take. 🙂

Thank you so much for getting involved.

Lizzie

--------------------

Hi Lizzie, 

I see on the calendar 27th is free. Please allocate that to me. What kind of Airbnb postings do you encourage?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Thomas1188,

Fantastic, December 27th is yours. 

In terms of your post, it can be on a range of different things, but it has to be something postive. We have had stories, experiences, tips,  hosting and non hosting related. So it's very flexible. 

I would recommend taking a look at some of the other topics that have been created, I am updating this topic here every day. 

Any questions, just let me know. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

@Lizzie

That would be great - Dec 15th works great for me. Thanks! 🙂

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Amazing, thank you @Rachael26. 🙂 

I will update the calendar. 

Thanks again,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thomas1188
Level 2
Ottawa, Canada

Would love to join **

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Thomas1188,

Lovely to meet you and welcome to the Community Center. 

It is great to hear you too would like to get involved and post a topic. I've just shared the most up-to-date calendar, is there a free date you would like? 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

@Helen427@Lawrene0@Rebecca160@Christine615@Joanne-Flynn0@Kimberly136@J-Renato0@Jose309@Marie405@Paul1255@Colleen47@Βασίλης-and-Ann0@Alexandra316@Robin4@Clara116@Cathie19@Aesha0@Christine1426@Huma0@Dieneke0@Miloud0@Christine1@Nutth0@Helen427@Jeet0@Mariann4@Susan151,  @Rachael26@Thomas1188,

I hope you are all having a great week and have had a moment to take a look at the daily Month of Celebration posts. 

Just to let you know Joanne posted Day 11 yesterday and it's a lovely read so do take a look. 

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

--------------------

@Lizzie

Emily suddenly showed up out of nowhere and at the last minute yelled: "AIRBNB Guard: Present!"

Dieneke0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hello all,

I just did my post, as @Rachael26 also about my experiences of being a Superhost. Have a lovely day all, wherever you are.

Dieneke 

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Mariann4
Level 10
Bergen, Norway